Options

Don't see any rare hunts in any region

I reloaded the game and stated over I see no rare hunts in any of the regions completed the bow and shot see no rare hunts. Anyone know what I should I spent too much money on this game to be starting over this is the third time I had to restart the game any help on this on what I should I do thanks using a iPad mini

Comments

• Options
    eightpoiñt1029@yahoo.comeightpoiñt1029@yahoo.com Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'm playing on nexus 7 tablet and rare hunts never appear. I give up !!!!!
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Hi guys. My exprience is that initially I receive only bow series in reg 8 and 9, missing the rare hunts in the sema region. I finished the bows I got only 3 part of hiden region 3 and some rarecalls. Then last 4 - 5 days ago I got the rare hunts series and the sportman tour in reg 5 and 6. I have finished the sportman tour. But still waiting for time to get turn to hunt on rare regions to find the rest part of hidden region 3.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    EarthSongEarthSong Registered Users 1 Posts
    I don't want create 1 more same topic so I decided comment in here.
    I lost all my Rare Hunt in Deer Hunter on facebook and I stuck in map Hidden 2 - Isle of Thule.
    No Rare Hunt = No Platinum Eagles.
    Please check it.
    Chrome version 35. Windows 7.
  • Options
    snake01803snake01803 Registered Users 1 Posts
    i have just had updates and lost all rare hunts,i get a gunshot whenever i click the mouse even when using a bow and if i move i get different animal noises.i am on a desktop pc running vista.everything was fine until the last update is it possible to remove it.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    snake01803 wrote: »
    i am on a desktop pc running vista.

That would explain it.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    IgorNemecIgorNemec Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am playing Deer Hunter on my pc from facebook, I have latest firefox, windows 7 pro. The game was working fine until last update. I also can't see any rare hunts in any map.