Options

Just Curious

TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
When DH2015 is released, you think it will just be a continuation of the present game or will it be all new and if so will our "earnings be transferred?
Say What??

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    That would be great, were did you hear about DH 2015? Or are you just assuming? I highly doubt that anything could be transferred, but I could be wrong(I hope)!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I thought I had read about here a few times in the past...I dunno.
    Say What??
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I started playing DH in December of 2013, before "2014" was added to the name, and my December 2013 game data was uploaded into the new DH 2014 game update. I would assume that the 2014 game data will transfer to the new version of DH even if the name gets changed to DH 2015. Maybe Glu will start us all over to the beginning with DH 2015???
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Very interesting, I thought it was released in September 2013, labeled "Deer Hunter 2014" ?
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I started in November and I remember Deer Hunter. Later on there was an update that changed it to Deer Hunter 2014. I could be wrong. Age and beer have clouded my memory.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    casajr wrote: »
    I started in November and I remember Deer Hunter. Later on there was an update that changed it to Deer Hunter 2014. I could be wrong. Age and beer have clouded my memory.

Really? I was told it made you older and wiser! Lol!! :cool: T.F
  • Options
    Neil BalsamNeil Balsam Registered Users 64 Posts
    I got DH2014 in July or Aug of 2013 and it was called DH2014 then... anyone seen Gobi yet?
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I got DH2014 in July or Aug of 2013 and it was called DH2014 then... anyone seen Gobi yet?

I played in September and I can confirm it was called deer hunter 2014 back then. GOBI DESERT popup received....coming soon
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)