Options

Sounds messed up.

larrydeemerlarrydeemer Registered Users 31 Posts
For some reason all of a sudden my sound is all messed up. When I click on anything it makes the sound of the rifle firing. When I shoot anything it makes the sound of a wolf howling. Anybody else having this problem?

Comments

• Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    For some reason all of a sudden my sound is all messed up. When I click on anything it makes the sound of the rifle firing. When I shoot anything it makes the sound of a wolf howling. Anybody else having this problem?

This has happened to a few people in the past. As far as I know, it eventually gets fixed. It wouldn't hurt to submit a trouble ticket to GLU.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Wow! That did happen to me, got different sounds, but all messed up. It will get fixed with a update, but submit a ticket so they are aware of it. Maybe they can do something so it doesn't happen again. So get used to it for a little while.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    rippingtonrippington Registered Users 1 Posts
    i hate it. the gun doesnt sound as if it is firing, the animals make silly noises, it is just an aprils fools joke gone wrong, I dont find it fun to play while this is going on, I will stop until i can see it fixed on forums.