Options

HR4 - Conquer: The Kingdom of Gold

Here is the pop-up:

dC3VUei.jpg
:cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:

Comments

• Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    At least something to use the Sterling Infiltrator for. I suspect R10 & 11 will be used for bow/crossbow series and Rare Hunts. The prize will probably be a crossbow from HR4, that works good up to R12. I have the Infiltrator almost completely maxed out except for Infared. The crossbow needed for R11 will probably cost around 500 plats to buy and will probably cost as much as the Infiltrator to upgrade, so be prepared!
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Looks like a pimped out version of the lost temple. As for a prize/reward, it doesn't make sense to award you a weapon if this would be the last hidden region. Maybe it could be a lot of gold we could carry over to DH 15? With the name "kingdom of gold" and that you have to conquer? Yea, right!! And also it looks like more jungle **it ! They should just have a separate game for the jungle ****, oh wait..they do! And it's called safari hunter and it sucks.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    It would be nice if the Trophies in this region payed out Gold and Plats. Same with the Series.
  • Options
    randya51randya51 Registered Users 73 Posts
    Has anyone gotten all three zombie hunts. I only got two. When I logged back in one was gone Eventhough it was completed.
    Playing on galaxy note 3
  • Options
    randya51 wrote: »
    Has anyone gotten all three zombie hunts. I only got two. When I logged back in one was gone Eventhough it was completed.

Part 3 should be available for play on Thursday, I'm wondering what region it will be in?
  • Options
    triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Looks like a pimped out version of the lost temple. As for a prize/reward, it doesn't make sense to award you a weapon if this would be the last hidden region. Maybe it could be a lot of gold we could carry over to DH 15? With the name "kingdom of gold" and that you have to conquer? Yea, right!! And also it looks like more jungle **it ! They should just have a separate game for the jungle ****, oh wait..they do! And it's called safari hunter and it sucks.

This is probably going to be South America though, not India. We should see some new species. I'm with you though. If they end with Region 15 it better be North America.
  • Options
    Good, thought I may have missed it. Toddfoxx, did you ever go on the real hunt you mentioned last month? If so how did you do?
    Playing on galaxy note 3
  • Options
    godfather1961godfather1961 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can someone tell me how to get region 9 to work it freezes up on all games
  • Options
    randya51 wrote: »
    Good, thought I may have missed it. Toddfoxx, did you ever go on the real hunt you mentioned last month? If so how did you do?
    Zip, saw 2 doe's and a buck was way behind them, kept grunt calling and antler rattles but he wouldn't come in! Smart s.o.b :cool:
  • Options
    Todfoxx, tuff luke. Do you have a late buck in November or is that it?
    Playing on galaxy note 3