Options

Free GLU Credits

Neil BalsamNeil Balsam Registered Users 64 Posts
Anyone else out there have NO OFFERS AVAILABLE when trying to get free credits?

Comments

• Options
    skinhead74skinhead74 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having the same trouble with the free credits. It's been like it for days now. Any idea what they are doing about it?
  • Options
    According to Fyber Support we did something to get ourselves banned from free credits. This is also the case on Dino Hunter also. I waited two weeks for a reason from Fyber and then contacted GLU Support. They sent me a reply that they would let me know in 5 business days... today is day 7, still now answer. I am also cut off from videos on Deer Hunter, but am able to get 4 or 5 a day on Dino Hunter. Unfortunately, about half of the credits that I am able to collect (including Bounties) dissapear. I read the Glu terms (which are totally ambiguous) that they can decide what abuse is arbitrarily. Being based in San Francisco they should know that that is not legal. Ambiguity in a contact favors the party that didn't write it... but it's there company. I accrued a lot of gold, so I guess when it's all gone I quit GLU.
  • Options
    dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    thats because they do not give a ****!
  • Options
    I just heard from GLU... I guess that I obtained credits in an unfair and unauthorized manner. I still don't know what that means and will lose my license to play GLU games if I continue.
  • Options
    wsmitty01wsmitty01 Registered Users 37 Posts
    I just heard from GLU... I guess that I obtained credits in an unfair and unauthorized manner. I still don't know what that means and will lose my license to play GLU games if I continue.
    Are you getting credits through playing "Deer Hunter"?
  • Options
    I get credits when I level up or complete a bounty... the problems are... I've completed all the bounties except consumables and about half of the gold that I receive dissapears... it appears that GLU doesn't care. They closed the ticket.