Options

Autumn event on Facebook?

droid3389droid3389 Registered Users 11 Posts
Deer hunter 2014 Region 12 Autumn event on Facebook? When is release date on facebook?

Comments

• Options
    Arnel CaballesArnel Caballes Registered Users 2 Posts
    Already there ,also in region 5.. Problem is no weapons to get to use in those regions as it requires autumn event AR and PISTOL
  • Options
    Just a quick questionJust a quick question Registered Users 2 Posts
    Are you only allowed to use autumn event weapons in autumn event regions? In other words, if I but an autumn event weapon can I use it in other regions or just the autumn hunts?
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Are you only allowed to use autumn event weapons in autumn event regions? In other words, if I but an autumn event weapon can I use it in other regions or just the autumn hunts?

You can use the event weapons as much as you want in other regions, contract hunts, etc. Just watch the power and keep in mind the region associated with the event weapon in mind. Using the Region 5 event rifle in Region 14, for example, might not kill very much...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Whatever happened to the third Autumn Event? Will it come out after the FB issue(s) are solved?
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Whatever happened to the third Autumn Event? Will it come out after the FB issue(s) are solved?

I think there was three.

1. Assault rifle
    2. Pistol
    3. Shotgun
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I think there was three.

1. Assault rifle
    2. Pistol
    3. Shotgun

Yeah, I see them now, thanks. Regions 5, 12 and 9. For some reason, I thought we still had one left.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad