Options

interesting read

hey guys enough is enough...here is the site and they have Glu's phone number too...lets start filing complaints and maybe something can be done. http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/glu-mobile-in-san-francisco-ca-325668 I have filled a comlpaint already for lost gold.

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    This might get them moving, or like so many companies do not give a $hit!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    That may be our only recourse to get glu to be a more responsive company. It probably won't do any good, their profits are greater than any penalty.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Hi All. Sorry you are having troubles with your tickets and/or game. You can certainly proceed however you see fit, but I can guarantee you that the only way to get your issues addressed individually is through a Customer Care ticket. There is a longer than average wait time right now, but continue to reply to the ticket and it will be addressed.
  • Options
    dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Hi All. Sorry you are having troubles with your tickets and/or game. You can certainly proceed however you see fit, but I can guarantee you that the only way to get your issues addressed individually is through a Customer Care ticket. There is a longer than average wait time right now, but continue to reply to the ticket and it will be addressed.

LONGER then avg??? I submitted 5 tickets 6 days ago and I am still waiting!!! I am out 200$ US for not recieving any gold...in both dino and deer... so what say you to that??? maybe if everyone here submits a BBB complaint, something will get going...do you realize as of now your raiting with the BBB is a F??? and now that we have your phone number maybe we can all call and get the ball rolling...maybe a class action suit like my Lawyer advised me to do. Mess with the BULL you get the HORNS!
  • Options
    dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    hey glu admid...here ya go!!! heres your proof! just like I sent you guys in the ticket and so far NOTHING you are thieves! and should be prosecuted like THIEVES! FACEBK *SNSVS6NHW2
    Purchase Date: 11/16/14
    Category: Service Providers
    Purchase -$99.99 here is the other

FACEBOOK VIRTUAL GOOD
    Purchase Date: 11/16/14
    Category: Amusement & Entertainment
    Purchase -$99.99 OH LOOK your Fax number too!!!
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Thanks for your response. This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.