Options

closed thread

LOL well I guess my point is proven ...Glu admid closed the thread that I posted giving out there link for the BBB and posting how THEY riiped me off of 200$ and they wont pay... Thanks GLU You just gave me the evidence to show my bank to force back the 200$ and charge you guys with FRAUD and THEFT!!! I have submitted the thread and printed it off for them, they have your address and phone number. Furthermore I have submitted the printed copy of the discussion to my attorney! go ahead and ban me...and give me more ammo for my cause!! FB has also been given a copy of the transcript from the posts here...they are recommending that all your games be banned from FB. Thanks for your concern. any one wanting to join in on the class action suit contact me via message. My personal suit is going to filed today for 5000$

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Wow, I guess you mean business! Good luck with that. I have never had a problem, what are you using to play the game? A computer? And are you playing through Facebook, that combination just sounds like trouble to me. Their games work best on cell phones and tablets. I hope Glu works this out with you, they're certainly not thieves!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Well, this type of action could cause Glu to be a more responsible and reactive company if more people file lawsuits against them. I personally don't have anything against Glu at this time, but I have noticed in the past few months that Glu has had an increase in the lack of concern for their customers/players. The lack of reliable data transfers and high priced in-game items proves that. Also, the average response time for Customer Care has risen. When I first played DH14, the event weapons were relatively cheap. Now for some reason, they want to charge 300+ gold for the ones that get you the prize. In June, the Independence shotgun to get the R12 AR had a OTO of 172. The Rohman Power tour AR had a OTO of 191. Then when we got the Anniversary Event, the shotgun was over 300 for it's OTO. What happened there?
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Thank you. This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.