Options

glu admid

well guess glu doesnt like my posts...here is a direct quote from my last thread from glu admid Thank you. This thread is now closed. LOL well GLU...BBB Filed...attorney contacting customers about issues here and suit will be filed ...i am like pit bull GLU....mess with the BULL you get the horns...Cant wait to here your response from my attorney! :cool:

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I bet their attorney can beat up your attorney. Just saying...

BTW, this is why discussions get closed. At the very moment you bring up legal action, then any word said by either party is admissible in court. Glu will not respond as soon as you threaten any type of legal action and they would be stupid if they did.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Thank you, this thread is now closed. You have now violated the rules several times and punitive action will be taken in the forums.

Please do not:

• Discuss locked threads or staff / moderator disciplinary actions
    • Flame, troll, or otherwise be a nuisance
    • Go off topic (Unless in a specific off-topic thread)
    • Hijack, Spam, or advertise any product and / or service
    • Insult or harass any player or staff member
    • POST ALL IN CAPS
    • Post any content or engage in discussion about non-Glu games
    • Post any form of nudity or sexual content
    • Post any form or racist or discriminatory content
    • Reveal your or anyone else's personal information
    • Swear or use any obscenities
    • Repeatedly bump a thread without adding new content

Any inappropriate or illegal activities occurring on the forum will be handled according to our Terms of Use that are posted on our website at http://www.glu.com/terms. Section 3(l) of our Terms of Use contains examples of behaviors that violate our Terms of Use, though this is not an exhaustive list. Any conduct that violates our Terms of Use will result in the revocation of the licenses granted to you to use the forum and other Glu applications and, with respect to suspicious or illegal activities, we may report such suspicious or illegal activities to the proper authorities.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.