Options

WTH happened to my game!

bcbreebcbree Registered Users 21 Posts
I am a level 70 player, been playing for several months. played the game last night and all was fine halfway through the new hidden region, "kingdom of gold" Got on to play today and everything is gone!!!!!! it is trying to start at the very begining. I restarted game twice but still starting from scratch. Where is my game??? If this cannot be fixed I am probably done with this game. I was too far along to start all over! I am really upset about this!:mad:

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    bcbree wrote: »
    I am a level 70 player, been playing for several months. played the game last night and all was fine halfway through the new hidden region, "kingdom of gold" Got on to play today and everything is gone!!!!!! it is trying to start at the very begining. I restarted game twice but still starting from scratch. Where is my game??? If this cannot be fixed I am probably done with this game. I was too far along to start all over! I am really upset about this!:mad:

The team is aware of the issue and is working on it. Please submit a ticket with your device/platform and Customer Care will help you with recovery. (We have no visibility into your account here in the forums).

To submit a ticket please see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...ss-in-Facebook

All threads on progress in Facebook are now being closed, with the thread above being the place to discuss. We will update that thread as things progress.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.