Options

:( Where is my progress in DH14?

Unhappy Where is my progress in DH14?

All is gone ...lost...yesterday night?!? i reach and open region 14, buy and upgrade rifle for that region 14, all rare hunts complete and in hiden region completed...and what now? i see picture where i am again on first level first region???? you must solve that problem because my hurt and health will be bad, very bad , tnx, very much

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Zvjezdana wrote: »
    Unhappy Where is my progress in DH14?

All is gone ...lost...yesterday night?!? i reach and open region 14, buy and upgrade rifle for that region 14, all rare hunts complete and in hiden region completed...and what now? i see picture where i am again on first level first region???? you must solve that problem because my hurt and health will be bad, very bad , tnx, very much

Fellow Deer Hunters on Facebook,

There was a temporary outage in the backend drive where players’ progress
    was stored. This outage caused some Facebook players to lose their game progress.
    We are very sorry for this and have put measures in place to prevent it
    from happening in future. While we cannot recover all of the progress for
    the effected Facebook players, we would like to offer free GOLD to help you get
    back in the game.

On game launch within Facebook, you will see a gold box in the upper left
    corner of the screen. Click on that box and you will see a place to input
    this code:

SORRY

We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for gaming with us.

--
    We are closing this thread and all others on this topic with the main thread remaining open for discussion. You can find that here:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?119801-Facebook-users-who-lost-game-progress-PLEASE-READ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.