Options

Email from Glu regarding lost Facebook progress

I emailed Glu about the problem so many of us are having with Facebook progress being erased. Here is the reply i received. Can't say i'm not miffed about losing 41 levels and standard 12 but the gold will really help me in the game.

Hello, and thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care

We sincerely apologize for the issue you've experienced. There was a temporary outage in the backend drive where players’ progress was stored. This outage caused some players to lose their game progress. We are very sorry for this and have put measures in place to prevent it from happening in future. While we cannot recover all of the progress for these players, we would like to offer free GOLD to help you get back in the game.

On game launch with Facebook, you will see a gold box in the upper left corner of the screen. Click on that box and you will see a place to input this code:

SORRY

The code expires 11/23 11:59PM.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,
Glu Mobile Customer Care

Comments

• Options
    ahmedyosry_341ahmedyosry_341 Registered Users 6 Posts
    i dont care to gold i need my lvl 67 what i do by 1000 gold i need 8 monthes to get my lvl again
  • Options
    ahmedyosry_341ahmedyosry_341 Registered Users 6 Posts
    any one answer me i guss u responsible sit
  • Options
    ewrewr Registered Users 1 Posts
    So their fix for this is giving you a 1000 gold and you just have to start over? Wow, well it is more than other companies would do but starting over is just.........
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Fellow Deer Hunters on Facebook,

There was a temporary outage in the backend drive where players’ progress
    was stored. This outage caused some Facebook players to lose their game progress.
    We are very sorry for this and have put measures in place to prevent it
    from happening in future. While we cannot recover all of the progress for
    the effected Facebook players, we would like to offer free GOLD to help you get
    back in the game.

On game launch within Facebook, you will see a gold box in the upper left
    corner of the screen. Click on that box and you will see a place to input
    this code:

SORRY

We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for gaming with us.

--
    We are closing this thread and all others on this topic with the main thread remaining open for discussion. You can find that here:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?119801-Facebook-users-who-lost-game-progress-PLEASE-READ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.