Options

Deer Hunter 2014

Y'all fixed the issue with all my lost data, kind of, but now when I raise my weapon and look through the scope it locks up and says to press the X for infared,the it won't let me do anything. I t freezes up. I play on FB

Comments

• Options
    2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    Y'all fixed the issue with all my lost data, kind of, but now when I raise my weapon and look through the scope it locks up and says to press the X for infared,the it won't let me do anything. I t freezes up. I play on FB

Yes - my account as well - stuck at level 35 - which is not even where I was - Glu Admin - where are you???
  • Options
    aitchaitchaitchaitch Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same here folks. I also play on FB
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Yes - my account as well - stuck at level 35 - which is not even where I was - Glu Admin - where are you???

The team is aware of the scope issue and is looking into that as well- it seems to be related to the new game file that was provided, so they are troubleshooting now. Regarding the new level- that was a way to get people back in the game (though we understand that some folks were much further).
  • Options
    DraganicusDraganicus Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here folks. I also play on FB
  • Options
    RicRic Registered Users 1 Posts
    I also on facebook but I didn't get to start on level 35 I got to START FROM LEVEL 1 why do some get to start lv 35 and the rest start on 1 , my wife plays and she got to restart on 35
  • Options
    Maria S KlugeMaria S Kluge Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you for your response to this issue. I appreciate that you folks are always on top of these issues. I have played DH 14 for some time now and this is the first real issue I have had because you always seem to get them fixed before I can contact you.
  • Options
    andycomenandycomen Registered Users 35 Posts

I tinkered a bit and found that you could click the mouse on the infrared button and this scope issue resolves itself. It just occurred once...
  • Options
    viking70viking70 Registered Users 1 Posts
    lost too much through drastic errors this is not acceptable months of gameing all for nothing i am leaving this game
    goodbye
  • Options
  • Options
    peepspeeps Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please help. Level 35. No longer have the weapons as before and no longer have the coins I had.
  • Options
    peeps wrote: »
    Please help. Level 35. No longer have the weapons as before and no longer have the coins I had.

Please see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?119801-UPDATED-11-25-Facebook-users-who-lost-game-progress-PLEASE-READ

Closing this thread, but feel free to continue the discussion in the thread above.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.