Options

hunter bucks

spliffyspliffy Registered Users 14 Posts
Build up your hb's guys and girls. The plisskin serpent costs around 50 million to upgrade so the other region 16 guns will probably be expensive too.

Comments

• Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Great gun. I bought it with the apology gold that Glu gave away. And yeah, it’s expensive to upgrade. I’m at 99.6% and one more purchase away from having the scope fully upgraded. I’ve lost track how many contract hunts I’ve done. I’ll be fully upgraded by the time R16 is here, so that will be an easy one. Looking forward to it.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I thought I would take a short break after hitting $100M HB but maybe I should pad that a little bit more!! Sunny, did you pay the $3K Gold for the Serpent? WOW!
    Say What??
  • Options
    ^^^Yeah, crazy huh? But I figured, what the hell.

Edit: I have two kids in private school, which cuts into the budget, so the free gold was fun to spend. And, I'm really enjoying the gun.
  • Options
    Now at 100% stability and fully upgraded scope. I managed to get some gold from bounties, so that paid for a 1.7M HB (100 gold) upgrade, the rest from contract hunts. Bring on R16.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    I have two kids in private school, which cuts into the budget, so the free gold was fun to spend. And, I'm really enjoying the gun.

Tell me about it. My 2 kids are in an International school. I could put them in Harvard for what it costs me.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.