Options

Getting the bow for region 11 question

How do I get the special bow to finish hunting so that I can get the last puzzle piece in the hidden regions?

Comments

• Options
    Neil BalsamNeil Balsam Registered Users 64 Posts
    It's been a long time since I was in region 11, but if memory serves, I got it from doing the rare hunts. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I'm confused.

You don't get map pieces in the Hidden Regions. You win the bow when you complete the last hunt (number 80). To get the puzzle pieces from the standard regions to get to the hidden region, you need to do the Bow Sieries and the Rare Hunts until all of the map pieces show up. You do not to complete the rare hunts to get the map piece.

If you tap on the missing puzzle pieces, they will tell you where to get it.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    RitaCarrollRitaCarroll Registered Users 54 Posts
    Ok, I didn't form this question right either. I have finished aenough rare hunts and received all those map pieces. The missing one says finish bow hunts in series 11.

What I was wondering is, do we have to buy that bow? Or do we win it by completing, like say, the rest of the rare hunts,?or finishing hidden region 3?

I have bought weapons before then had them awarded to me when I finished something. I just don't want to do that again. The regular bow for region 10 was won, but I don't remember what I did to get it.

I hope this clears up what I'm trying to ask. Thank you all
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    You buy that one. It should be a crossbow. Select the bow series. You should get a Red warning in the weapon selection. Tap that, and go to the Weapon shop.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.