Options

Standard, hidden, and?

Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
At the bottom of the screen there is the tab with standard hunts, hidden regions, and a greyed out part with a lock symbol. Tapping it says new event coming soon. Has this been there always or is it new, or are they simply the locked holiday hunts?
Anyway, the "frosty.45" series comes out on the 19th, and the "A-Kane-47" and "Ginger snap" series on the 24th
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    At the bottom of the screen there is the tab with standard hunts, hidden regions, and a greyed out part with a lock symbol. Tapping it says new event coming soon. Has this been there always or is it new, or are they simply the locked holiday hunts?
    Anyway, the "frosty.45" series comes out on the 19th, and the "A-Kane-47" and "Ginger snap" series on the 24th

That one should say "holiday hunting series " if you touch it you go to the screen showing the prizes and the different hunts.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    That one should say "holiday hunting series " if you touch it you go to the screen showing the prizes and the different hunts.

hmmm, does not say so here. Maybe android platform is different... I actually accessed the screen of prizes and series only through the "news" button. In all cases I did complete the two series, the other three come out later I suppose
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    hmmm, does not say so here. Maybe android platform is different... I actually accessed the screen of prizes and series only through the "news" button. In all cases I did complete the two series, the other three come out later I suppose
    Yea, that's all it does, if you have access to it then your good. :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Hi Samer Madbak

We are looking into the issue you are experiencing. An update should be coming soon.
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Worse over here. It only with sharp ( mark " current event title" sharp ) mark...and all standard event unaccessable..only hidden region does.
    Please need a cure...patch..thanks.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    Popcorn wrote: »
    Hi Samer Madbak

We are looking into the issue you are experiencing. An update should be coming soon.

thanks Popcorn. I had a feeling that Androiders were having a slightly different "hunting experience" with the new update :)