Options

can u people make the ar series that people could spray with it since animal are fast

want fast spray gadget to blow up fast moving targets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPQhxXlQVj8

Comments

• Options
    DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
    if u could spray them animal like that it pretty cool since all the animal game builder make them so much faster normal shotty and sniper ain't gona work on them animal
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzvIs09aI1o
  • Options
    those 3 are my favorite but the fire rate is kind horrible for an ar =P in dh2014
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    If you play on FB, you can make all the weapons fire at the fastest rate by just holding down the trigger...Sorry to invade on your personal thread lol
    Say What??
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    DDH, you seem to spend far too much time

1. Playing this game
    2. Watching YouTube videos.

Just my observations. You may want to get a real life.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    dam i have to keep on clicking it but once u zoom in and the thing fix you can move the dam thing follow the animal anymore when u go on scope mode

Tdub wrote: »
    If you play on FB, you can make all the weapons fire at the fastest rate by just holding down the trigger...Sorry to invade on your personal thread lol
  • Options
    fire rate interval is suck recoil way of the animal with scope can't move after them so u couldn't see them with your scope u have to zoom out and zoom back in by the time the animal is off from the map range, can't track the animal while on the scope =P, anymore it feel worst than the playing with the Fin Fal in black op on xbox gladly see they make a select fire rate switch on them gun in black box it kinda horible they so slow to take down enemy at close range half of the time i'm dead b4 i could take someone else
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYMmn7VEAI
  • Options
    Looks like the meds kicked in again..........
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Looks like the meds kicked in again..........

This guy needs a personalized forum where he can post soliloquy posts. He is yet to reveal his age, mother tongue, and the galaxy he comes from :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    those 3 are my favorite but the fire rate is kind horrible for an ar =P in dh2014

use santas gatling gun mate...the blood shows that the animal only felt itchy n jumpin around, lol
  • Options
    Long time no colander with the right aspect {insert random word here}.

I have no idea what this guy is talking about.
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Maybe Santa will get DDH some punctuation for Christmas.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    I'm on the same page make ar full auto not semi auto also can we have a shotgun with a drum magazine bit of spray n pray weapons
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Firestorm ar about the closest I can find standard 8 it started out green wrapped with tape now it sports stars and stripes so maybe it'll feature in next event series funny how skin on gun and profile has changed