Options

xmas gun sale

The guns for the next 2 holiday hunts are available to purchase for 429 credits each. They will probably drop in price before they are required. Too much for me. We can probably get the region 17 rifle for 129 or less. And the pistols are usually cheaper than that. I'm already so bored with region 16 that I'm not playing, just waiting for something new... I guess that I'll have to wait a little longer.

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I'm already so bored with region 16 that I'm not playing, just waiting for something new... I guess that I'll have to wait a little longer.

I liked R16. AR contracts are challenging and the Gazelles are really fast and unpredictable. One of the more interesting set of contract hunts. As opposed to say, Yellow River.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    I liked R16. AR contracts are challenging and the Gazelles are really fast and unpredictable. One of the more interesting set of contract hunts. As opposed to say, Yellow River.

I had a ton of fun with the gazelles playing the Grantham semi auto from region 15 with the level 1 scope.really had to get good at leading the target.
  • Options
    adriana_khooadriana_khoo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Idk why but I'm playing the holiday series and it requires a pistol with 52 power,so I bought one and they wants me to buy the Xmas pistol instead. I don't have enough gold and they said either to buy a pistol with 52 power or buy Xmas pistol but I already bought a pistol with 52 power. Help.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    The events require the specific event weapon. They can only be bought with gold.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I see the weapons in the holiday series are starting to drop in price now. Wonder how low they'll go?
  • Options
    nik_ivanovnik_ivanov Registered Users 36 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    I see the weapons in the holiday series are starting to drop in price now. Wonder how low they'll go?
    Enough for all of us,I hope.And for HBs.But if it even happens, I don't expect it soon.Maybe close to the end of the series.