Options

event here

The final 2 holiday hunts are available on Android. The guns go to 349 credits after completing 2 hunts. I pass... bring them down to 100 or so and I'm in...

Comments

• Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I pass, too. Over 1000 golds to buy 3 one time use guns on the supposedly cheap one time offers is far too rich for me! If the OTOs were around 90-100 golds I'd have been happy enough to cough up for some extra gold, but I'm not paying £10 for each weapon...
  • Options
    jimmy1968jimmy1968 Registered Users 6 Posts
    No ****ed way would I pay a dime to play this junk. I bribe my kids to kick back and watch vids to earn coins but that's it. I tried the downloading games and other offers but you get screwed every time.
    DH is getting uninstalled in 10, 9, 8....
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I understand everyone's frustrations. I happen to have the necessary gold to buy and upgrade the guns needed for the last two holiday hunt series, and upgrade the earned rifle and pistol (simply because gold comes by easier for android/gwallet...) but yeah, the prices are high for most members out there. Anyway, special events always required Glu coins, but I hope prices go down as the holiday hunts near their end (in two weeks...)
    Let's hope region 17 gets launched soon, with the predicted Transylavania hidden region.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    I pass, too. Over 1000 golds to buy 3 one time use guns on the supposedly cheap one time offers is far too rich for me! If the OTOs were around 90-100 golds I'd have been happy enough to cough up for some extra gold, but I'm not paying £10 for each weapon...

Looks like FY2014 revenue goals still need to be met.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Lucy DLucy D Registered Users 49 Posts
    The gold price for these fairly useless one-off guns is indeed too high; many people are just not going to bother.
    But... gingerbread men!!
    xx