Options

W t f ???

TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
I love this game and have a lot of fun...it has at time frustrated me, but now I am flat out P I S S E D!!! I have been deceived...
My plan was to play the last Holiday hunt as the one gun I was looking to get (afford) was the R17 Rifle. I did not realize Glu switched the rewards for the last 2 hunts around so I end up with the pistol instead!!!
I have pretty much given up on Dino, but now I am ready to give up on DH now and throw away my combine $400M HBs...
Say What??

Comments

• Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    I love this game and have a lot of fun...it has at time frustrated me, but now I am flat out P I S S E D!!! I have been deceived...
    My plan was to play the last Holiday hunt as the one gun I was looking to get (afford) was the R17 Rifle. I did not realize Glu switched the rewards for the last 2 hunts around so I end up with the pistol instead!!!
    I have pretty much given up on Dino, but now I am ready to give up on DH now and throw away my combine $400M HBs...

I do not think that they switched the rewards. If I am right this works in a different way: you only get the rifle if you complete all series/hunts. In other words, you cannot play just the last series to get it. The mechanism is really diabolic: if you want the rifle you have to pay some 1200 golds. No matter the order you follow to complete all series. But you have to pay all tickets to get the final prize ....
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Menipo wrote: »
    I do not think that they switched the rewards. If I am right this works in a different way: you only get the rifle if you complete all series/hunts. In other words, you cannot play just the last series to get it. The mechanism is really diabolic: if you want the rifle you have to pay some 1200 golds. No matter the order you follow to complete all series. But you have to pay all tickets to get the final prize ....

Yeah, I think this is accurate.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    All I know is this game is getting just as bad as Dino. A gold grabbing game with no new scenes or animals. I had over 4,000 gold two months ago and now have only 1,050. I don't spend gold on energy either. To top it off they took away Tapjoy and put in Trialpay. So now there is no way to gather gold without buying it. When my gold is gone so am I. I'll bet I won't be the only one.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    This is really a crock. First Facebook started me back to level one, taking all my weapons, gold, coins, and hunter bucks, and the "oops" payment was 1000 gold. Which turns out not to even be enough to play the next event series! I'll stick around to see if I ever hear anything about my ticket, but I'm about to hang it up as well.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    This is really a crock. First Facebook started me back to level one, taking all my weapons, gold, coins, and hunter bucks, and the "oops" payment was 1000 gold. Which turns out not to even be enough to play the next event series! I'll stick around to see if I ever hear anything about my ticket, but I'm about to hang it up as well.

You all will be back! Region 17, and hidden region 5 and your about to hang it up? Yeah right!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    You all will be back! Region 17, and hidden region 5 and your about to hang it up? Yeah right!

If Region 17 and hr5 use up all my gold I'll be through at that point. I will bet all my gold on that!! LOL
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    We are all here because we love the games. It is okay to be frustrated and vent out some anger without crossing the limits. We all want the games to improve. I think Glu will take our suggestions into consideration. They have had the games successfully for several months so they are doing things right...most of the times :)
    Yes we have our opinions but I won't leave especially that region 17 and hidden 5 are coming.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    To be clear I have played all the special hunts except the 5th. I skipped over the 5th hunt as I only had enough Gold left for one weapon and I guess I misinterpreted the outcome. Since I have just 1 Gold left on FB, I will have to hope that the R17 Rifle will be available for HBs when the region is released.
    Sorry I was so harsh, but it was really frustrating at the time. Hope everyone is having a Happy Holiday...keep shooting.
    Say What??
  • Options
    hzrdboyz79hzrdboyz79 Registered Users 13 Posts
    at least most of you havent lost your dh2014 game 2 times and had to start all over i was done with everything and half way through region 16 when i lost my game for the 2nd time
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    I ve also experienced several down to first region and degraded level and loose guns, money and gold. But the main purpose is having fun. It is a free game. It is upto the developer. Those who use real money shall be in having fun as well as any glitch during play and update is part of the fun. Those who shouting and complining shall count it part of the fun. But the developer shall improve their game to keep us playing their game otherwise player would leave/ uninstall the game to get out of the problem.
    Now waiting for region 17 since rifle have been fully upgraded while buidup money. Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    How much was it to fully upgrade the R17 rifle??
    Say What??
  • Options
    Tdub wrote: »
    How much was it to fully upgrade the R17 rifle??

I haven't finished yet but it will be over 10,000,000.
  • Options
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I haven't finished yet but it will be over 10,000,000.

Update: just finished with the full upgrading. The cost is well over 20,000,000 Hunter Bucks. Time to start doing contract hunts again. My stash is getting low.
  • Options
    Wow!!!!.....
    Say What??
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Yeah..could be around that 20 mil...sorry I never count expenses since you (Tdub) ever said in one of the post that one shouldn't keep the money...
    Hope there will be another great fun near end of year 2014.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    W T F part 2. Has anyone else on Android got loads of mental prices when they press the Thanksgiving Sale button on the front page (why is the Thanksgiving sale still on?)?

Some examples:

Massive Weapons Cache: comprises a Clayton Shadow (region 2 rifle) and 1,500 HBs - price 99.99

Crate of Platinum Eagles (100) - price 59.99

Diamond Holiday Hunting Pack: comprises a Grantham Lightning (region 2 rifle) and 5 hollow points - price 99.99! Contents are exactly the same as the Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum versions priced at 9.99, 14.99, 24.99 and 49.99 respectively.

Big Crate Hunter Buck pack: 2,457,828 HBs - price 19.99

Bizarre!!
  • Options
    nik_ivanovnik_ivanov Registered Users 36 Posts
    Same on my device.