Options

dont make it easy do you

riceyricey Registered Users 23 Posts
so the last 2 holiday hunts arent going to happen for me basically because the guns needed are way too much gold. On one you need an AR with 5711 power to kill flying reindeer but that gun is silly amounts of gold and yet despite my having other AR`s with the same and more power i cannot play unless i buy this A-Kane-47 and the other hunts requires a shotgun with 34367 power yet i own a shotgun with 73674 power but noooooo i need to have the Ginger Snap..come on GLU play fair, ive got just over 2mill in coins and 677 gold but i am not going to use 429 or whatever it is gold to buy a gun

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    ricey wrote: »
    so the last 2 holiday hunts arent going to happen for me basically because the guns needed are way too much gold. On one you need an AR with 5711 power to kill flying reindeer but that gun is silly amounts of gold and yet despite my having other AR`s with the same and more power i cannot play unless i buy this A-Kane-47 and the other hunts requires a shotgun with 34367 power yet i own a shotgun with 73674 power but noooooo i need to have the Ginger Snap..come on GLU play fair, ive got just over 2mill in coins and 677 gold but i am not going to use 429 or whatever it is gold to buy a gun
    that is the way the game is ricey...I would have suggested you keep the gold for region 17, but then again you may have to purchase the rifle and pistol anyway in region 17...so maybe it boils down to the same thing...perhaps the weapons go no sale near the end of the event...
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    riceyricey Registered Users 23 Posts
    well lets hope so because unless that happens Samer i cant do the last 2 hunts or,as you say, region 17