Options

Nothing new yesterday...

triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
...besides the 3rd event for the Winter Sentinel? I was hoping for new regions today. When did R16 release. It seems like forever ago.

Comments

• Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    I went looking on the internet the other day to see if I could find a time line of region and event releases from the beginning to now. I was curious about whether releases had really slowed down or had I just become less patient. I couldn't find anything in the first two pages of my search results so I gave up.

Can anyone here provide a timeline?
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    I went looking on the internet the other day to see if I could find a time line of region and event releases from the beginning to now. I was curious about whether releases had really slowed down or had I just become less patient. I couldn't find anything in the first two pages of my search results so I gave up.

Can anyone here provide a timeline?

I went back through old posts. It looks like R16 was release on 12/11. So i guess it wasn't as long ago as I thought. Hopefully next Thursday we'll get new regions. i haven't seen a pop-up yet though.
  • Options
    JgoberynJgoberyn Registered Users 81 Posts
    Assuming there's a new region next Thursday, it will have been 6 weeks between regions, whereas it's usually only 4. I'd imagine this is more of a one-of delay than the beginning of a new trend, and I hope I'm right. :/
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I had a sentinel event in region 5. I had to buy an assault rifle (vulpes precision 500) for 120 gold. Similar to the sentinel events in R8 and R15. Last hunt earns 55 platinums.
    I hope R16 or hidden 5 comes out next Thursday
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I had a sentinel event in region 5. I had to buy an assault rifle (vulpes precision 500) for 120 gold. Similar to the sentinel events in R8 and R15. Last hunt earns 55 platinums.
    I hope R16 or hidden 5 comes out next Thursday

After 2 hunts with another AR, I had an OTO of 85 or 89 gold on this weapon.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    After 2 hunts with another AR, I had an OTO of 85 or 89 gold on this weapon.

I had that OTO also and passed on it. Not enough reward.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool: