Options

emerald clover event.

grizzly_à58grizzly_à58 Registered Users 16 Posts
Why have I just spent 12million on a gun they said I needed to play this event.only to find out its not the right ****** gun.any advice.

Comments

• Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    ALWAYS play the first 2-3 hunts with a weapon you already have until the OTO shows up for the correct gun...JMO
    Say What??
  • Options
    IgitIgit Registered Users 6 Posts
    I still don't see the new guns,I played first three hunts,no new gun was offered,nor are any on sale.
  • Options
    stonehorse40stonehorse40 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I know , what seems to be the problem.
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Many times with FB, the event will load, but not the event guns. If you play the first 2 hunts with guns you own, then click "go to weapons store" it will default to the latest region gun, not the event gun.

Clearing you cache should allow the event guns to load: http://unity3d.com/webplayer/setup
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Igit wrote: »
    I still don't see the new guns,I played first three hunts,no new gun was offered,nor are any on sale.

What platform are you playing on?

Thanks!
  • Options
    WinonmeWinonme Registered Users 1 Posts
    I did they same, saiid you need a 12mill gun, then when you get it says no buy this ugh
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    Many times with FB, the event will load, but not the event guns. If you play the first 2 hunts with guns you own, then click "go to weapons store" it will default to the latest region gun, not the event gun.

This happened on my iPad, too. No guns to check out prices for until I did the first two hunts and got the OTO. They then disappeared again when I declined...
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Just a thought; why is the game pointing towards a 12 million gun anyway? The event is a shotgun one in region 16 and the only 12 million gun in the game that I can see is the R17 assault rifle...??
  • Options
    JeromesJeromes Registered Users 10 Posts
    And this is why I do not play the event series anymore. Have not played the last three. Would like to see Glu get off this track and go back to developing new levels.
  • Options
    triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    Jeromes wrote: »
    And this is why I do not play the event series anymore. Have not played the last three. Would like to see Glu get off this track and go back to developing new levels.

I don't play them anymore either. They cost way to much gold to get through the three events...close to 800. Not worth it for the rewards (usually an AR). They lure you in with the first OTO of 89 but the next two are in the 300s. Way too costly. I used to play them when you had a choice of which series you wanted to play and could play just the last series to get the big prize. I know everyone likes new content but I'd rather they s**** the events and concentrate on making the regions better.