Options

Rainbow's End!

TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
Gawd, I love this gun!!!!! It is now my GoTo Shotgun!

11009130_959785230707223_6235959960582083632_o.jpg
Say What??

Comments

• Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    It's a thing of beauty to be sure to be sure apologies spent my honeymoon in the emerald isle didn't pick up much of the lingo
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Nice picture Tdub. Any specific reasons for the choosed gun.
    Is it about its appearance or other specific charecteristics of the gun?
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    Love the optics and power...much more than it's region rating suggests. It has the longest range of any previous shotguns...bordering on short rifle range. Yeh it looks kinda cool too.
    Say What??
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    Love the optics and power...much more than it's region rating suggests. It has the longest range of any previous shotguns...bordering on short rifle range. Yeh it looks kinda cool too.

Nice weapon but does not even come closevto the region 17 shotgun plisskin roadblock A1. Zoom is 3× versus17.8x for plisskin. Stability 74% versus 100%. And power is 94000 versus157000 for thw plisskin. Beauty wise looks cool though.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Takes down everything in R17. I actually like the scope better for the shotgun and the range is greater than the pliskin...JMO anyway.
    Say What??
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »

Yes. Exactly. I experience my self when using both vice versa. I notice that the reach of Rainbow shotgun farther than the region 17 shotgun. I tested them. When I use the Rainbow sg can kill farther animal, and when using the region 17 shotgun it just "HIT" the animal while goes away.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Yep I realized the range thing. Pretty strange
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    With this shotgun been as good at long range I'm looking forward to seeing if region 18 shotgun offers any advantage
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Now we've pointed out the extra range they'll probably change it...

I've just noticed that the other 2 weapons have gone up in price today. So much for further reductions. Thanks a bunch, glu!
  • Options
    How much did region 17 cost in Hunter bucks? Region 18 gonna be dear if contracts 135,000 awarded per contract
  • Options
    Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Around 40M...

I don't actually keep track.

I'm at $640M now......

Going for $1B

Chris
  • Options
    Michael BMichael B Registered Users 24 Posts
    Hey I finished the event but I don't know were that shotgun is at. Is there something I missed?
  • Options
    triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    How much did region 17 cost in Hunter bucks? Region 18 gonna be dear if contracts 135,000 awarded per contract

I started R17 with 17million and when i finished it I had 5million. You don't need to fully upgrade every weapon to get htrough the region. The only weapon I ever fully upgrade is the rifle. I don't play enough to accumulate millions upon millions of bucks to upgrade everything or buy every AR and shotgun. You can get by with secondary guns from one or two regions prior to the latest.
  • Options
    I skip stock upgrades on ar's and shotguns and mag capacity as sports drinks make for faster reloads
  • Options
    The fully upgraded R18 KG-Rook does not even stand up the Rainbow's End!!! Still my goto SG!
    Say What??
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Tis working just fine in R18, so I won't be buying the Rook.