Options

Emerald Event Weapon Requirements

abraxxusabraxxus Registered Users 15 Posts
When I click the Emerald Event it tells me a shotgun with 100 power is required. Mine has like 77,000 lol. So I hit the Weapon Store and it just circles me back to my weapon. There's also an error message above rewards.
I wish I was able to post a pic screen.

So basically I can't do any of the events.

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    For events, you need the event-specific weapon. These must be purchased with gold. The first two hunts for each event are "free", but to continue, you need the exact weapon required for the particular event.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    abraxxusabraxxus Registered Users 15 Posts
    When I select go to weapon store it points me to the rifle I already own lol.

Thanks for getting back so fast.
  • Options
    cuzzinatorcuzzinator Registered Users 17 Posts
    abraxxus wrote: »
    When I select go to weapon store it points me to the rifle I already own lol.

Thanks for getting back so fast.

I get the same issue. It sent me to a weapon I didn't own, so I bought it. Now, it still won't let me play, and I'm out 1.3 million game dollars. And it is not offering me any special Emerald Event Weapon. What the Icon with the deer on it says when I click on it is " <'specialstat_stpaddy_shotgun_01' ico missing> shotgun is required" When I clicked on it, it sent me to the Rohman Pinscher. Now I'm out the cost, since I have the Lvl 15 shotgun above it.
  • Options
    Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    And don't bother upgrading the scope on the region 18 shotgun....

Keeps giving a downgrade to 1.5 power.....

Level 1 is 5.5 .....

Waste of $'s to find out

Chris