Options

kill counter not reliable

You are on a hunt and had taken an animal down but it does not register on the recorder. Pretty discouraging to have to take out four or five to complete a hunt where only two kills are required. I think that this started with the Clover event for me but is continuing into region 18. If you are presistent, you can get through but is discouraging as said. Anyone else having problems?

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    You are on a hunt and had taken an animal down but it does not register on the recorder. Pretty discouraging to have to take out four or five to complete a hunt where only two kills are required. I think that this started with the Clover event for me but is continuing into region 18. If you are presistent, you can get through but is discouraging as said. Anyone else having problems?

you are probably killing the wrong species
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    What Samer said!
    Say What??
  • Options
    RomeoWhiskeyHotelRomeoWhiskeyHotel Registered Users 12 Posts
    Ummm, after 84k kills you would think that I would know better. Too much OT @ work I guess...caught it myself tonight on the wrong species. Thanks Guys!
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I really like that in R18 where there are multiple animal types. They did that in some of the early regions and seemed to have dropped it. Makes it more challenging to find the correct animals. Or, use an energy drink and just kill everything.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Kill "extras" as well to challenge yourself...

Or to move down (up?) in ratings

I like the extras myself.....

Chris
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I do that too. I don't care about ratings though.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    I do that too. I don't care about ratings though.

The last time I checked ratings was many moons ago when the game was at its early stages. I was in the top 20. Out of curiosity I checked my standings today and I am like 333rd. Surprised I am not lower knoeing that I only login when new material is out.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)