Options

Easter eggs and golden eggs bug?

nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
if you use a duck call or warch a video to extend a hunt any Easter eggs or golden eggs you shoot, in either the original hunt or the extended hunt, do not count towards the bounty. conversely, any rabbits you shoot in the original hunt or the extended hunt count towards the bounty..
:mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
Android Samsung Galaxy S4

Comments

• Options
    Also, if you complete a bounty no additional kills count toward the next level bounty until you actually claiM the completed bounty
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
  • Options
    Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Both posts not true for me....

Chris
  • Options
    Both posts not true for me....

Chris

did you ever consider that someone saw the post and fixed the problem? I just received credit for quite a number of Easter eggs and 12 or 13 golden eggs which finished me off with the bounties and I am not even halfway finished with the second series yet. apparently there was a problem or I wouldn't have gotten credit all at once.
  • Options
    triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    did you ever consider that someone saw the post and fixed the problem? I just received credit for quite a number of Easter eggs and 12 or 13 golden eggs which finished me off with the bounties and I am not even halfway finished with the second series yet. apparently there was a problem or I wouldn't have gotten credit all at once.

You're clearly new here