Options

GLU needs to give Facebook users the option of saving game info on their own systems

andycomenandycomen Registered Users 35 Posts
Why don't the Game Programmers at GLU give the users who play Deerhunter 2014 on Facebook the option of saving the game level and info on their own computers/tablets/cellphones rather than rely on their glitchy servers instead ?

After personally experiencing two major glitches whereupon I would be Level 100 by now instead of Level 9, I think it is high time, GLU did something about it rather than ignore the pleas of the Facebook gamers who play Deerhunter 2014 and waste precious time to earn the levels only to find out that they lost it all due to some stupid glitch. Whats the so called backup servers doing at GLU then ? Is there no record of game saves ?

Pretty pathetic setup if you ask me.

Comments

• Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I was beyond level 100, had bought many gold weapons, and had completed most bounties when I was reset to zero. To be honest, it was fun playing all the content again for me, though Glu never did address my claim and get my gold & weapons or a refund back. I am now what you call a free player.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    andycomenandycomen Registered Users 35 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    I was beyond level 100, had bought many gold weapons, and had completed most bounties when I was reset to zero. To be honest, it was fun playing all the content again for me, though Glu never did address my claim and get my gold & weapons or a refund back. I am now what you call a free player.

Its actually a lame excuse from the GLU game programming team. How come only they have the gamesave problem on FB, when games like Dragon City, Farmville and a zillion games on there never have a problem ?

Its because they do not want Free Players to have all the fun. If you have a credit history with GLU then you are safe.
    If not then one can bite the dust.

Typical Scrooge tactics of you ask me