Options

egg event objectives incomplete

smattysmatty Registered Users 5 Posts
I started working on the Egg Event too late to finish it before it expired. I am missing a few regular eggs and a few golden eggs. Are there any eggs hiding somewhere in the game or will I forever have 2 incomplete objectives?

Comments

• Options
    Mr NielsenMr Nielsen Registered Users 32 Posts
    smatty wrote: »
    I started working on the Egg Event too late to finish it before it expired. I am missing a few regular eggs and a few golden eggs. Are there any eggs hiding somewhere in the game or will I forever have 2 incomplete objectives?

I have the same problem as you. I did finish the ordinary egg bounty while I was hunting Croc eye shots on level 17 but didn't get to finish the golden egg Bounty and the rabit hunt bounty.

I think that like in any other special event hunt you have a window of time in which to complete the event, if you don't it's just too bad and the opportunity is gone. :)

I'm a free surfer myself, so I knew that the rabit hunt bounty would have to stay incomplete, while I hoped to complete the egg bounty - unfortunately it seems like the golden egg bounty has to stay incomplete as well.
  • Options
    erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    did not like the idea of a bounty based on a limited event... they should be obtainable through progression of the game...
  • Options
    Mr NielsenMr Nielsen Registered Users 32 Posts
    I agree.

Glu has done some Things differently lately. once you could play one of the special event hunts when they let the gun needed go on sale for HB but they don't do that anymore.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Perhaps they could offer the bounty stars for cash. Then anyone short of completing a bounty can purchase the stars. Shall we say 20 bucks a star?
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    ^^uh...no. :-P
  • Options
    It just really bugs me to see 2 bounties incomplete. I NEED SYMMETRY! Haha
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Just kidding. It is bothersome to have incomplete bounties
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)