Options

Deer hunt 2014

Vidoes will not plays to get rewards like if kill two out of three deer its shows you can watch video to have another chance but the vidoes want play to get any regards on my venue 10 dell tablet Want let me watch vidoes to get free gold Thanks birddog3346@gmail

Comments

• Options
    gene mcallistergene mcallister Registered Users 8 Posts
    How many forums do I need to fill out to get a answer are support from you
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Although the forum subtitle contains the word "Support," there is no technical support on the forum. The forum is primarily fellow game players, with Glu representatives only popping in occasionally.
    For technical support, you will have to file a ticket. Instructions are at http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1699-How-to-create-a-ticket
    Good luck,
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Vidoes will not plays to get rewards like if kill two out of three deer its shows you can watch video to have another chance but the vidoes want play to get any regards on my venue 10 dell tablet Want let me watch vidoes to get free gold Thanks birddog3346@gmail

The videos are strange, they come and go. For weeks I could not watch them either but after the update last Thursday they came back for me and I have earned 1350 gold since then. It also seems to vary from platform to platform. I play on an Android tablet but it could be different for you or for the Apple people. With Deerhunter 2016 right around the corner I doubt that fixing it is high in the Glu list of things to do. Good Luck!
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    The videos are strange, they come and go. For weeks I could not watch them either but after the update last Thursday they came back for me and I have earned 1350 gold since then. It also seems to vary from platform to platform. I play on an Android tablet but it could be different for you or for the Apple people. With Deerhunter 2016 right around the corner I doubt that fixing it is high in the Glu list of things to do. Good Luck!

the most gold I ever held was 1200 and that took about 3 months to get
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    the most gold I ever held was 1200 and that took about 3 months to get

I get what you are saying but once the vids are available I turn down the volume all the way and put my tablet with the vid playing upside down on the table next to where I watch TV and then just reach over and push the buttons. It is easy to hit the close button since it is near to me plus with it playing upside down it seems to distract less from my TV program. I can make 200-300 gold a day while I sit and watch TV. Before I spent gold for the latest rifle I had 7000 gold and have NEVER spent a penny of real money on Deer Hunter.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1