Options

Restart after each hunt

RitaCarrollRitaCarroll Registered Users 54 Posts
I'm playing on an iPad mini. For the longest time now, after almost every hunt, I have to restart the game. Is anyone else having this trouble? The most I've been able to hunt is 3, before it closes again. Very frustrating

Comments

• Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I'm on an iPad 4 but I've never had that problem.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    I just thought of why this is really so irritating to me. I rarely get to get the free stuff that's offered for watching a video. When this screen pops up, before I can do anything it restarts the game again. And I can't remember the last time I was able to use the feature of watching a video to continue a failed hunt. Argh!
    I forgot to say that I have restarted my device plenty of times. I read something a long time ago that doing that fixed problems. I think sometimes it does, other times not so much.
    Thank you
  • Options
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    I'm on an iPad 4 but I've never had that problem.

I'm a little jealous
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Same problem with my older mini, lots of crashes. I think that it is due to the game being optimized for later devices and the older ones can't keep up.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    DeeriusRexDeeriusRex Registered Users 35 Posts
    I'm playing on an iPad mini. For the longest time now, after almost every hunt, I have to restart the game. Is anyone else having this trouble? The most I've been able to hunt is 3, before it closes again. Very frustrating

Hi RitaCarroll. What iPad Mini are you playing on? Also would you be able to power down and power back on your iPad mini (hold down power button, power off, and then power back on) and find out if that helps you out?
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    DeeriusRex wrote: »
    Hi RitaCarroll. What iPad Mini are you playing on? Also would you be able to power down and power back on your iPad mini (hold down power button, power off, and then power back on) and find out if that helps you out?

I had a thread on the same issue a few days ago. It is not only ipad. Happening with android. Casajr may be correct. The only way I can get gane going is turn wifi off after I log in.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)