Options

Glu the gold coins...Having a huge problem

Not getting the coins after getting reward...unable to claim it. Glu point shown zero i have claimed around 200 coins till now...but i have'nt get it....plz resolve this

Comments

• Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Are you having problems with getting gold from completing surveys, downloading useless apps, etc.?

If so, your problem is not with Glu... It is with Tapjoy or whoever Glu is using on your platform. You will have to followup with them.

There should be a "Support" button at the bottom of the offer page. That is the only recourse for Tapjoy (or whoever) issues, as far as I know.

As a rule of thumb from someone who started playing DH2014 almost from day 1 in late 2013... If the offer is for more than a few gold, the chances are slim that you will ever get the reward... That is my experience, anyway. Probably why there is no sign of these "offers" in the new DH2016 (so far).
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    G_BEESG_BEES Registered Users 83 Posts
    Agree totally about it being a waste of time to go after larger coin offers. The offer page in DH16 was working for iPhone, but lately it comes up with no offers when you open it. Free gold videos have been abundant lately in my area for DH14. Usually about 15 to 25 at an open session.