Options

Horrible support

Made an in game purchase and did not receive my credits. Glu took my money and I got nothing for it. I filed a support request over a month ago and have not had any help! I haven't received ANY communications from Glu! Not in the game, not by email, and not on here! And now the ticket is missing from the game. This is absolutely rediculous, if you can't fix it give me my money back! :mad::mad:

Comments

• Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Made an in game purchase and did not receive my credits. Glu took my money and I got nothing for it. I filed a support request over a month ago and have not had any help! I haven't received ANY communications from Glu! Not in the game, not by email, and not on here! And now the ticket is missing from the game. This is absolutely rediculous, if you can't fix it give me my money back! :mad::mad:

I don't know what platform you play on, but I'm on an iPad and when I make a purchase, it's Apple that takes my money and gives me the gold. If I didn't get what I bought, I'd complain to Apple, not GLU. GLU just gives me what Apple has approved. You need to complain to Apple, or Amazon, or whoever has control of your specific platform.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad: