Options

Hidden Regions?

Any word on when GLU will issue another hidden region? Been quite a while now since the last one. I enjoy doing those regions.

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    No idea. Since DH 2016 has been released, I will assume that the further development of this game will cease. There is an upcoming anniversary event.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    JockJock Registered Users 14 Posts
    Certainly, the time lapse between the release from a hidden and posterior region are very irregular. The last time a hidden region posted the liberation of the region 16 was delayed by three days, haha
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    No new regions and no hidden regions is my opinion. GLU is trying to make money through events. Same with terminator genisys and dh 2016 etc.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    No new regions and no hidden regions is my opinion. GLU is trying to make money through events. Same with terminator genisys and dh 2016 etc.

Yea agree. Simple economic calculation, it has been 50 million download and say 26 million play it which is using money avarage 1 dollar the company will earn 26 million dollar.
    This will add from those sponsors.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    So you guys think DH2014 will end? Interesting! At least we got to play a lot longer than we did with Dino Hunter. DH 2016 isn't available for Facebook as of yet. Wonder if it will be
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    So you guys think DH2014 will end? Interesting! At least we got to play a lot longer than we did with Dino Hunter. DH 2016 isn't available for Facebook as of yet. Wonder if it will be

Hopefully DH 2014 included in the Legacy game, therefore it could life forever.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet