One Billion

24

Comments

  • casajrcasajr Senior Member Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    On the trophy hunts, only head, brain and heart shots kill with one shot.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Experienced Member Registered Users 221 Posts
    I agree. Neck shots never work
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Senior Member Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    On the trophy hunts, only head, brain and heart shots kill with one shot.

    Unless u hit them privy parts ;)
    I had suddested tesicular shots on bats back in carpathia hidden region
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Experienced Member Registered Users 221 Posts
    I'm still dreaming of region 50 one day
  • TdubTdub Advanced Member Registered Users 706 Posts
    Anyone here hit 1 Billion on Facebook?
    Say What??
  • Dougie55Dougie55 New Member Registered Users 32 Posts
    Tdub,
    Unless a person spends 8-10 hours a day without trying to go past level 24, the billion is absolutely impossible on FB. There are no gimme gifts, or ways to gain extra potions and gold needed to get the things needed to even finish most of the quests. In my mind it is a lost cause to just try and get enough HB to buy and upgrade the weapons needed now.
  • TdubTdub Advanced Member Registered Users 706 Posts
    Dougie55 wrote: »
    Tdub,
    Unless a person spends 8-10 hours a day without trying to go past level 24, the billion is absolutely impossible on FB. There are no gimme gifts, or ways to gain extra potions and gold needed to get the things needed to even finish most of the quests. In my mind it is a lost cause to just try and get enough HB to buy and upgrade the weapons needed now.
    I will hit 1 Billion tonight on Facebook. I might spend an hour or 2 each day playing. I admit I have spent maybe $10-20 a month for weapons. But I will spend 3 times that if I chose to go sit in a bar just one night.
    I have quit playing on my Ipad because of all the glitches, which could entirely be the fault of my old Ipad. I really enjoy playing on FB because I can play on the big screen monitor or my huge TV. Anyway, like I said I will hit 1B tonight...cant wait!!
    Say What??
  • Florida SteveFlorida Steve Experienced Member Registered Users 457 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    I will hit 1 Billion tonight on Facebook. I might spend an hour or 2 each day playing. I admit I have spent maybe $10-20 a month for weapons. But I will spend 3 times that if I chose to go sit in a bar just one night.
    I have quit playing on my Ipad because of all the glitches, which could entirely be the fault of my old Ipad. I really enjoy playing on FB because I can play on the big screen monitor or my huge TV. Anyway, like I said I will hit 1B tonight...cant wait!!

    Well done making it to one billion! As someone who has never played any game on Facebook I am curious why the game is so much harder to play on Facebook. Is it the way the game is setup or just all the glitches Facebook players keep reporting?
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • TdubTdub Advanced Member Registered Users 706 Posts
    Well done making it to one billion! As someone who has never played any game on Facebook I am curious why the game is so much harder to play on Facebook. Is it the way the game is setup or just all the glitches Facebook players keep reporting?
    Playing the game is not really harder, it is just that earning rewards like gold and such are pretty much non existent on FB. JMO
    Say What??
  • TdubTdub Advanced Member Registered Users 706 Posts
    Was kind of hoping for a bunch of zeros...guess not on FB!!

    11147210_1095983157087429_4166283147609260091_n.jpg?oh=ec2afec9128a4d3692ccca444b48cda4&oe=56F11CC0
    Say What??
  • Dougie55Dougie55 New Member Registered Users 32 Posts
    Congrats Tdub. I can just imagine that it took a ton of time and the extra money you put into the game. I have too much to use my limited finances on, so cannot afford to buy the weapons needed to really do well in the game. Your opinion earlier is very true...without the bonuses you get from playing on the phones, it is extremely hard to advance. Also, I am not sure on FB if there is a way to even buy the extra stuff needed to compete well. Obviously you have done well though. I would not have thought it possible without spending hundreds of dollars a month to get to where you have. Congrats again.
  • TdubTdub Advanced Member Registered Users 706 Posts
    Thanks Dougie. I actually spend very little cash on the game. The only semi auto rifle I have is the R25 rifle and that was won in an event...all the rest are bolt actions. I might play a round in the morning before work and then some after...not as much as you might think though. I'm having fun.
    Say What??
  • G_BEESG_BEES Junior Member Registered Users 83 Posts
    Dougie55 wrote: »
    Congrats Tdub. I can just imagine that it took a ton of time and the extra money you put into the game. I have too much to use my limited finances on, so cannot afford to buy the weapons needed to really do well in the game. Your opinion earlier is very true...without the bonuses you get from playing on the phones, it is extremely hard to advance. Also, I am not sure on FB if there is a way to even buy the extra stuff needed to compete well. Obviously you have done well though. I would not have thought it possible without spending hundreds of dollars a month to get to where you have. Congrats again.
    The only thing you can purchase on the IPhone 6 is gold, and that gets you weapons and extra hunts. You can not purchase energy drinks, hollow points, infra-red batteries, or animal calls. These only come to you when bonus videos pop up occasionally after successful hunts.
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Experienced Member Registered Users 221 Posts
    G_BEES wrote: »
    The only thing you can purchase on the IPhone 6 is gold, and that gets you weapons and extra hunts. You can not purchase energy drinks, hollow points, infra-red batteries, or animal calls. These only come to you when bonus videos pop up occasionally after successful hunts.

    Yes that's very true but I do wish I could buy all that.
  • casajrcasajr Senior Member Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    As an aside, I'd like to see 3 decimal places. I hate doing 5 rounds of contract hunts and not see any HB progress.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Chris525Chris525 New Member Registered Users 32 Posts
    Gold is really hard to come by I can easily accumulate hunter bucks. I have 1.2b in hunter bucks and 7 gold coins. I would trade $200 million hunter bucks for a 1,000 gold coins in a second. In region 25 the final trophy hunt is 41,000,000+ hunter bucks failing it gives $4,300,000+ the final trophy hunt is always worth the most the trick to deer hunter if you are region 13 is buy the region 16 weapon fail the trophy hunt enough times to fully upgrade the weapon. It will save you from having to spend so much hunter bucks upgrading every weapon.
  • Chris525Chris525 New Member Registered Users 32 Posts
    What ever you do dont shot him in the heart until level 26 comes out. He is a cash cow shot him in the head and collect $4.3 m region 25 cost me $700 million hunter bucks. Region 26 will probably cost me a billion hunter bucks.
  • Chris525Chris525 New Member Registered Users 32 Posts
    You dont need a hollow point instead of shooting the heart shot the brain it instantly kills them.
  • Chris525Chris525 New Member Registered Users 32 Posts
    Your way off I had 1.5 billion I fully upgraded the riffle region 25, shot gun region 25, and region 24 assault riffle my hunter bucks went down to $800 million. Doing the math that is $700 million I used 0 gold coins. Every region before it is cheaper. Region 13 probably cost $2 million hunter bucks not $2 billion
  • Chris525Chris525 New Member Registered Users 32 Posts
    why not just fail final trophy hunt and accumulate cash?
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Experienced Member Registered Users 221 Posts
    Chris525 wrote: »
    why not just fail final trophy hunt and accumulate cash?

    Common sense isn't always there in everyone.
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Experienced Member Registered Users 221 Posts
    But that's a good point
  • Chris525Chris525 New Member Registered Users 32 Posts
    You are wrong I fully upgraded two region 25 weapons for $700 million including buying them. Never use gold for weapons that hunter bucks is an option because there are a lot of weapons where gold is only option to buy gun.
  • Chris525Chris525 New Member Registered Users 32 Posts
    If you have gold you could buy all that stuff.
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Experienced Member Registered Users 221 Posts
    I never use gold.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Senior Member Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I never use but gold
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Experienced Member Registered Users 221 Posts
    I never use but gold

    You don't say
  • G_BEESG_BEES Junior Member Registered Users 83 Posts
    Spending gold is, in my opinion, totally worth it for the 1938 Bren automatic weapon in the event series. 35 shots and lots of fun.
  • theangeliitheangelii Experienced Member Registered Users 123 Posts
    "why not just fail final trophy hunt and accumulate cash?"

    because you make more money with contact hunts
    final trophy hunt if you fail you get around 4.5 million hunter bucks for two units of life so that averages out to 2.25 million hunter bucks per unit of life. You do not increase your level up if you fail a hunt.
    Contact hunt you get around 2.7 million hunter bucks per unit of life (if you complete the kill) plus you increase your level up
  • TdubTdub Advanced Member Registered Users 706 Posts
    theangelii wrote: »
    "why not just fail final trophy hunt and accumulate cash?"

    because you make more money with contact hunts
    final trophy hunt if you fail you get around 4.5 million hunter bucks for two units of life so that averages out to 2.25 million hunter bucks per unit of life. You do not increase your level up if you fail a hunt.
    Contact hunt you get around 2.7 million hunter bucks per unit of life (if you complete the kill) plus you increase your level up
    Actually failing the hunts does pay more per time spent...
    Say What??
Sign In or Register to comment.