Options

Make the lambs stop screaming!

nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
Gosh you guys are butchering a great game! Here is a novel approach, have your updates ready by the end of the day Tuesday... then have everyone in your development group actually play the game all the way through on all platforms Wednesday then you will have the rest of the day Wednesday and Thursday to uncover and correct your screw ups.... then you can make your releases in a timely and professional manner.... I mean I know it is asking a lot to test an update before you release it but doing so might actually make you guys at least appear competent... Just a suggestion
:mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
Android Samsung Galaxy S4

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Your talking to deaf ears, this game is almost over. Plus it is 2 years old and I would have to believe that most of their focus is on DH 2016.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Is this GLU way to grossly direct all player of dh2014 to dh2016. It is a pity way.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Your talking to deaf ears, this game is almost over. Plus it is 2 years old and I would have to believe that most of their focus is on DH 2016.

I probably am speaking to deaf ears... maybe someone at glu will listen because if they think anyone will continue to pay for shoddy workmanship they are in for a rude awakening...dh16 was in beta for months and still was released with glaring bugs... there is a glaring systemic problem with Glu quality control... somebody better wake up and smell the coffee before it's too late... their focus better be on putting out a product that warrant people spending their money on.... sometimes it's as simple as putting the honey on the honey badger
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
  • Options
    brodeen wrote: »
    Is this GLU way to grossly direct all player of dh2014 to dh2016. It is a pity way.
    Cheers.

I thought of this myself also but I am sure to think such things would incite some to accuse us of being conspiracy theorists.... let's just hope they are incompetent rather than malicious.
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »

Close, but I think they have more focusd on the Kim Kardashian and James Bond games than on DH2016.
    Keep an eye on the order of games in the main forum directory. DH2014 has dropped well down from the number 2 position it held for some time.

Dino Hunter fell similarly as it began its extinction.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    cfj003cfj003 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Yeah because all dino hunter wanted was money! Im not gonna keep spending $20 a pop on make believe weapons...
  • Options
    SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    I never spend real money on mobile games
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    If no one spent any money they wouldn't bother developing games glu not a charity set up
  • Options
    SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Registered Users 221 Posts
    If no one spent any money they wouldn't bother developing games glu not a charity set up

Very true but I still never spend real money on mobile games