No updates for kindle

todfoxxtodfoxx Senior MemberRegistered Users 1,933 Posts
Well it appears that Amazon is no longer updating DH 2014. No voglestag event. And probably no holiday event.
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Experienced Member Registered Users 142 Posts
    ^playing on kindle
    have the event on my device
    participated in 2/3 of the series for them platinum... now I can upgrade one of my elite rifles... one time

    they also released r26... check the app store if anything
  • red devilred devil Junior Member Registered Users 65 Posts
    todfoxx, I just found it on Thursday in the app store. Just search (deer hunter 2014 updates) you will find it. I got region 26, and Elite Hunts in Regions 12 and 22 on my Kindle. Good luck buddy. Hope this helps you, my Kindroid brother!
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Senior Member Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    red devil wrote: »
    todfoxx, I just found it on Thursday in the app store. Just search (deer hunter 2014 updates) you will find it. I got region 26, and Elite Hunts in Regions 12 and 22 on my Kindle. Good luck buddy. Hope this helps you, my Kindroid brother!

    Worked, thank you sir!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • G_BEESG_BEES Junior Member Registered Users 83 Posts
    I am not sure if I saw a Christmas event for DH14? Is there one due?? No joke. Thanks
  • red devilred devil Junior Member Registered Users 65 Posts
    G_BEES wrote: »
    I am not sure if I saw a Christmas event for DH14? Is there one due?? No joke. Thanks

    Hunting Holidays Event Coming Soon. I saw it on a recent thread in this forum.
    Amazon Kindle... Playing since December/2014... All Hunts, and Bounties Completed to Standard 32.
  • G_BEESG_BEES Junior Member Registered Users 83 Posts
    red devil wrote: »
    Hunting Holidays Event Coming Soon. I saw it on a recent thread in this forum.
    Thanks. I now saw the ginger snap pop up on this forum.
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Experienced Member Registered Users 221 Posts
    I have had the update for nearly a week now.
  • erocazeesonerocazeeson Experienced Member Registered Users 142 Posts
    all the clowns still fit in that tiny car
    ...nice
  • SlayerfromdeepdownSlayerfromdeepdown Experienced Member Registered Users 221 Posts
    all the clowns still fit in that tiny car
    ...nice

    Is that a pathetic attempt at sarcasim?
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!