Options

Game is getting strange

I was playing a hunt on region 31, I finished it just to get a message saying I wasn't playing the region and I need to play it.
Also, on some regular hunts, not the ones where they don't move till you shoot them and they attack you, they don't play the music. Why?
This is getting weird. The music issue has been going on for weeks, but not when I restarted last winter.
What is their **** problem?

Comments

• Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    I was playing a hunt on region 31, I finished it just to get a message saying I wasn't playing the region and I need to play it.
    Also, on some regular hunts, not the ones where they don't move till you shoot them and they attack you, they don't play the music. Why?
    This is getting weird. The music issue has been going on for weeks, but not when I restarted last winter.
    What is their **** problem?

Also on the predator hunt with the wild goat hunts, you kill three, if you don't they fail you without the goat killing you. That is wrong. You are not supposed to fail if they don't kill you, only if you don't do the mission correctly.
  • Options
    Also on the predator hunt with the wild goat hunts, you kill three, if you don't they fail you without the goat killing you. That is wrong. You are not supposed to fail if they don't kill you, only if you don't do the mission correctly.

Ditto with the wolves. They claim you die without one in sight and it shows the organs without the wolf.
    It fu
    g ****es me off. Wastes my energy. I don't know what their g-- da-- problem is.
  • Options
    drmansooridrmansoori Registered Users 1 Posts
    As I am experiencing since region 32 arrival, both of mentioned problems for goats in predator hunt and however for one time in stampade when i hunted 10 buffalo but the mission failed thereafter using animal call I completed that which final results showed 11/10.
    I think the issues are related to last region.
  • Options
    mark77090mark77090 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Ditto with the wolves. They claim you die without one in sight and it shows the organs without the wolf.
    It fu
    g ****es me off. Wastes my energy. I don't know what their g-- da-- problem is.

don't let the wolves get past you , what happens is they get behind you and pounce on top of you from behind
  • Options
    mark77090 wrote: »
    don't let the wolves get past you , what happens is they get behind you and pounce on top of you from behind

That may be true, but it is dishonest. Never happened with wolves in other regions. It is cheating by Glu.