Options

Earning gold

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
What the hell is going on?
I used to get times 2 on the watch a video to get gold. Then it went back to one and now it doesn't show up at all.
The fyber offer is a few videos for 1 gold, plus one offer for 2300 gold. I remember when it was thousands of offers.
The pay stays the same for three regions in a row.
I see the end of this game after Region 40. I don't think Glu gives a shiesta any more.
Just screwing us over royally. I thought they believed in listening to the players. Boy have I been deceived.

Comments

• Options
    KevinMDKevinMD Registered Users 70 Posts
    Still getting 2x gold for videos on Android. Still waiting on that new region for Android though. Never seen a company that does not communicate about its games, and just doesn't give a anything if there are problems.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Glu forums used to be very active, especially dh2014, and glu moderators replied frequently, but not anymore. The game is three years old. Surprised thay Glu is running this game still.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    LoHessLoHess Registered Users 7 Posts
    Freezing the contract hunt payouts for the last 3 regions is ridiculous. Especially when it costs a fortune for every single weapons upgrade! GLU doesn't care. Won't be long before we all go broke upgrading!