Options

PvP Season two

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
How is everyone enjoying it.
I thought the reward system was individual for each of the four tournies. In other words, you could win the first place award four times. I didn't realize it is the total trophy combo for all four. That means everyone should get 1st place award. It is harder to get 2000 trophies on each one than getting 2000 total for all four combined.
I am in first place on Region 1 one. I got it maxed on power but not on tier, which doesn't make sense.
Now I can only get draws and wound animals that I could kill when I had fewer trophies on it.
Anyone have a 20 plus winning streak. If you don't get the first kill, it is a lot harder to win.

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Nope. PVP is not for me. I don't need trophies anyway dince i have a lot of gold and multi coloured plats. on region 13 playing slowly....
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    They took away my ten game win streak on Challenge Series 4, even though I didn't lose. Idiots.
  • Options
    My best is a 36 win streak on Series 4. What I thought when they match you on your opponent by trophy totals, I have been matched with people who don't correspond to the list. It is by total trophy. Of course, the tier up doesn't really help you once you max out power. You can only add to your trophy total by tiering up, because you will get draws if you don't. This makes no sense to waste plats on the wheel, because if you acquire a lot of combined trophy totals, you can get the big rewards. In other words, not much of a challenge. They need to tweak it a bit.
    The challenge is earning diamond plats and spending them to get the stuff you need and stuff you don't need but might get.
  • Options
    palace sub zeropalace sub zero Registered Users 1 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    How is everyone enjoying it.
    I thought the reward system was individual for each of the four tournies. In other words, you could win the first place award four times. I didn't realize it is the total trophy combo for all four. That means everyone should get 1st place award. It is harder to get 2000 trophies on each one than getting 2000 total for all four combined.
    I am in first place on Region 1 one. I got it maxed on power but not on tier, which doesn't make sense.
    Now I can only get draws and wound animals that I could kill when I had fewer trophies on it.
    Anyone have a 20 plus winning streak. If you don't get the first kill, it is a lot harder to win.
    I agree the first kill is everything the deeper you go into a streak. My max is 50 then game was maxed out for awhile.