Comments

• Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Next Thursday. Are you ready?
  • Options
    KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    Duck76 wrote: »
    Next Thursday. Are you ready?

Anytime now. I get really tired of region 44 already. How about you?
  • Options
    Yep. They often do the same hunt three or four times per ten of each hunting cycle you do. Very excessive
  • Options
    master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    Without region 44 shotgun, how do you shoot those many rabbits, hogs, deers in region 44 contract hunts?

I was using region 43 rifle recently as I also switch to play challenger series sometimes. Just figured out as my region 44 rifle has been upgraded to higher power with hunter bucks. Now I can use rifle to shoot 8 hogs in less than 2 minutes with mixture of head, heart, and lung shots. Works good now.
  • Options
    Florida SteveFlorida Steve Registered Users 457 Posts
    Use the bow it kills anything with one shot. I do all the contract hunts with the bow as my primary weapon and the AR as my backup.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, Android 5.1.1
  • Options
    Use the bow it kills anything with one shot. I do all the contract hunts with the bow as my primary weapon and the AR as my backup.

I find the bow to be awkward on certain hunts. Like the pig hunts.
    Seems to work ok with you.
    Still at 4 trillion? I am over 4.1 trillion.
  • Options

I do not have enough hunter bucks to buy the bow yet, so I cannot shoot contract hunts in region 44 with rifle only. I have both 43 and 44 rifles but none worked on more than half contract hunts. I am playing region 42 contract hunts and completed all hunting series and trophy hunts except region 44's final trophy hunt (25 billion hunter bucks rewards). I probably will get there tomorrow night, and then I will have enough hunter bucks to buy a bow in region 44.

How do you use bow to hunt those quickly moving wolfs (five of them) in less than 45 seconds in region 44?
  • Options
    Duck76 wrote: »
    I find the bow to be awkward on certain hunts. Like the pig hunts.
    Seems to work ok with you.
    Still at 4 trillion? I am over 4.1 trillion.

9 TRILLIONS and some changes.

Screenshot_2017-06-03-15-41-15_zpsz3i7bg2y.png
  • Options
    9 TRILLIONS and some changes.

Screenshot_2017-06-03-15-41-15_zpsz3i7bg2y.png

Do you convert eagles to buy parts and tiers to upgrade your rifle, shotgun, bow, and others for challenger series and buckshot leagues at all?

I used to have more eagles than what's shown in your picture, but I spent all on parts upgrade in challenger series and buckshot leagues. Half of my rifles still have not been maximized yet.
  • Options
    Do you convert eagles to buy parts and tiers to upgrade your rifle, shotgun, bow, and others for challenger series and buckshot leagues at all?

I used to have more eagles than what's shown in your picture, but I spent all on parts upgrade in challenger series and buckshot leagues. Half of my rifles still have not been maximized yet.

I did convert quite a few eagles and diamonds thru hunter crates to get mods, parts, and tiered up all my rifle . I also used Glue gold coins to maximize all my weapons that are used for the challenger series and buckshot league series. I am not crazy about play the computer PVP . I only do those hunts when I feel like it or get tire of contract hunts.