Options

Hunting in region 49

Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
Why is most of the hunts, contract hunts that is, hyenas?
And they take 4 to 5 shots regardless of the weapon.
And this is basically the same region as region 15 with the same animals.
Can’t come up with a new region without being obsessed with one animal,Glu? You’re pathetic

Comments

• Options
    There is a bird hunt. Plus a muntjac Hunt. They rarely give them to you.
    Beware of this region. You’ll tire of killing striped hyenas.
  • Options
    KillerinstintKillerinstint Registered Users 135 Posts
    Surpassed 26 TRILLIONS HB level 332. Here is the screen shot link.

https://imgur.com/a/9aHv9
  • Options
    What about max out weapons Duck? Do they give you same results? Thanks.
  • Options
    I don’t know. Even with hollow points, it is taking a lot of shots to kill, with Region 49 weapons.
    It is exasperating. I thought I had gotten the previous region bow, but apparently not. Had to buy both to do the bow series.
    Cost me 7 trillion to buy and upgrade both bows, AR, shogun and rifle. I have made back 3 trillion in three days. Nearing level 327.
    I figure that I won’t have to buy the rifle on the next region. I figure they will let you use your tiered up 49 rifle.
    Most of mine rifles are on tier 3 or 4. I need more rifle parts or gold to upgrade.
    All the stupid hyena hunts is what ticks me off.
    It is stupid and obsessed with one animal. They barely increased Region pay, but the costs skyrocketed. The bonus videos have really stopped doing gold the last two weeks. I once went over a week without seeing a three or five gold video. The videos you get 2 gold on, then three, have been cut back too. I’m lucky to get five in a day. Once, I watched 25 in a row.
    I’m just ticked off with how Glu is handling this game. Twice I finished a hunt, only for them to say I failed. That wastes a video or animal call.
    I hope the next region is the last. 4 years of this game. I can’t imagine region 100, with a rifle with a 10,000 quadrillion power and costs 150 trillion to buy with 3 trillion per hunt payout. Enventually, it will be the end of the game.
    I thought I saw a Glu update promising more to come. Who knows.
  • Options
    I do agree with you on these issues that Glu has given us a lot of frustration. I also think region 50 will be the last for DH 2014. What do you think of DH 2017 if you have tried it out? I haven't yet.
  • Options
    I deleted it because it took up too much space. That was two years ago before they adopted underwater hunting and use of dogs to hunt with. That was just before Region 12, which I think was Utah. They let you see the names of three regions ahead. The energy use and gain was different. They used XP for leveling up. They increased the XP needed per level. My guess is now you need 1 million XP to level up. They use the parts in this game’s hunter crates in PvP play to equip guns. They use targets of various colors to shoot in PvP play. Anyone could win first place, and everyone could win first place. But you lost stars once you went from level 20 to level 15. You had two to five stars to earn per level, and you won two per win. You could not play it for free, energy wise. That part made it worse. They had easier and harder PvP tourneys. You won prizes like on the hunter crates for gun parts to make PvP easier to win.
    Whatever it is like now, I don’t know. Their CTS (PvP) was rigged. Seemed to be nothing but bots on it.
    Region pay and costs were lower. Set amounts too. Unlike this game. You had to pay gold to buy the AR, if you wanted to do AR use hunts on a region. They increased the gold per AR per region. The pay was slightly higher.
    The graphics weren’t as good.
    Most people did the PvP only and special region hunts from earlier regions like Alaska and Texas for hunting trophy animals needed for better parts, think epic parts from hunter crates, for CTS guns.
    In terms of the last two years, you’ll have to ask someone else. There was things I liked, and things I hated about it.
    Most players who tried it, hated it compared to this one.
    Whether people like it now, I don’t know.
    I have given up predicting how many more regions they will do. My guess, is they will go on with it. I might not. This region is a **** headache. Sick of hyena hunts, and getting nothing but battery and animal call videos all day.
    I bought the 300 gold now, 30 per day for twenty days, but I am not getting the 30 a day.
    I am using gold to buy energy to catch up. I have gone up two levels on this region already.
    I didn’t want to complain about this region, but I used 20 full bars of energy on this region before I saw a bird hunt or a muntjac hunt. This is one of a few regions to **** me off.
    Greenland had the black screen problem, Afghanistan had the hunt where you got killed without an animal present and out of nowhere from behind.
    This is the kind of stupidity I am tired of. This game has caused a lot of problems for people playing it. You can spend hours reading all the past posts on this game.
    I have never seen a game with so many bugs in it. Glu has been indifferent in solving many of them. Sometimes, like Deer Hunter 2017, the bugs were so bad, I didn’t want to play much. In Deer Hunter 2017, I would lose energy from getting cut out from trying to play the CTS. Not fair or right. You did earn two free energy per video occasionally, different than earning gold in this one.
    It took 50 gold to refill energy in that one. You could buy a pack to expand your max energy to 12, unlike ten in this one.
  • Options
    Really appreciate your input Duck on these issues. Hopefully Glu could do something about these existing problems in near future. Thank again.
  • Options
    Really appreciate your input Duck on these issues. Hopefully Glu could do something about these existing problems in near future. Thank again.
    You’re welcome. I have practically almost made back half of the HB’s spent on the region. Back over 11 trillion and nearing level 328.
    This game is fun. But dealing with Glu, isn’t fun. They’re off in busy San Franphsycho, goofing off and ruining their games.
    I already can’t stand Commiefornia and San Franpsycho politics, plus their traffic and tax system, and they don’t need to add their games to the list of what I hate about where their company is.
  • Options
    Duck76 said:
    You’re welcome. I have practically almost made back half of the HB’s spent on the region. Back over 11 trillion and nearing level 328.
    This game is fun. But dealing with Glu, isn’t fun. They’re off in busy San Franphsycho, goofing off and ruining their games.
    I already can’t stand Commiefornia and San Franpsycho politics, plus their traffic and tax system, and they don’t need to add their games to the list of what I hate about where their company is.

• Options
    How much are you up too? 30 trillion yet?
  • Options
    mlongmlong Registered Users 5 Posts
    Nearing 32 TRILLIONS. I have been slacked off. What about you Duck? 
  • Options
    You and the other guy with 30 trillion can keep moving higher. I got 16.3 trillion and already got the region 50 AR.
    New region should be out on Thursday, even though I have seen no meme saying so.
  • Options
    Duck  actually me and the other guy (killerinstint ) is the same one. I messed up the profile when switching over the new Glu forum. I am working on to change back my old profile.  Any ideas to help with.  Thank you. 
  • Options

Duck  actually me and the other guy (killerinstint ) is the same one. I messed up the profile when switching over the new Glu forum. I am working on to change back my old profile.  Any ideas to help with.  Thank you. 

Thanks for letting me know. I don’t know how many people are operating in cash ahead of my total.
    It was enough difference, that I thought they were different.
    Any ideas? Nope. This new forum is better in a lot of ways, but it has started looking like Yahoo, Disqus, Face Book and other social media with their likes and agrees. It wasn’t really necessary.
  • Options
    mlongmlong Registered Users 5 Posts
    Where are you now  Duck?  
  • Options
    25 trillion, level 347.
    Since the new dog update, every time I hunt in Region 51, they use the word hit on everything.
    Even up close range with a AR or shotgun. And they sometimes load the game and put you back on Region 1, and they put you on the hunt on the left, even if you are doing the right side contract hunts.
    It’s really getting annoying. I avoid the wolf hunts also. As much as possible. They have them going way faster than on previous regions. Wastes my consumables. Must use consumables on the dog hunting use towards rare animals. They jump out of bushes right next to you. They waste your time while you wait for the chance to flush the rare animal out, as the dog has to sniff and track it out.
    They also insult you on the dog crates. They aren’t random either. You get 1 gold or 2 or 5 gold on them usually.
    The dog hunts use dog energy but not your regular energy.