Options

On the ropes, GLU comes from behind! My behind!

Got GLU on the ropes! Yeah, right! That's a good one! I'm playing PvP on a 15 game winning streak. I kill 7 blue, they take 7 red. Go! Go!! C'mon, where are the animals!!! Still hadn't seen 1 target when the game stops, loser-music starts, and I lose 0-7! Not a draw! I lose! How can you lose if there are no targets?! GLU! That's how! And gone along with it are the winning-streak rewards! Just as well. When I do spin the crates, I get a few blueprints for something I don't own, a couple hollow-points (equal to a login bonus), and 2 gold! And that's on a good spin! No big loss, or surprise! But a loss, nonetheless! Thanks, GLU! Way to come from behind! Mine!

Comments

• Options
    Duck76Duck76 Registered Users 909 Posts
    Got GLU on the ropes! Yeah, right! That's a good one! I'm playing PvP on a 15 game winning streak. I kill 7 blue, they take 7 red. Go! Go!! C'mon, where are the animals!!! Still hadn't seen 1 target when the game stops, loser-music starts, and I lose 0-7! Not a draw! I lose! How can you lose if there are no targets?! GLU! That's how! And gone along with it are the winning-streak rewards! Just as well. When I do spin the crates, I get a few blueprints for something I don't own, a couple hollow-points (equal to a login bonus), and 2 gold! And that's on a good spin! No big loss, or surprise! But a loss, nonetheless! Thanks, GLU! Way to come from behind! Mine!

What did you expect? Usually what happens to me. Glu is a fraud.