Options

Canadian geese

Is anybody having trouble finding the geese I can only get 7 out of 12 or 5 out of 10 can anyone gives some help lol
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    The geese come out in the center of the screen from the trees. I also use the scope on my shotgun. The geese are a lot harder to see and the scope helps.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Gary McKinnonGary McKinnon Registered Users 26 Posts
    I use my scope but u still can't find enough and my gun is to the max
  • Options
    BrucethemooseBrucethemoose Registered Users 1 Posts
    They are hard to see some times harder then others but look right away to the right along the trees a bunch will come out right away then they're are all over the place;)
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    For me, the geese are easier to see without a scope. The scope magnifies too much an distorts the picture. I have had no trouble killing geese, quail and ducks using a shotgun with no scope. Maybe it's just me.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Region 8 geese are nothing but tiny dots on the screen playing on an iPad. Dread to think what they look like on a phone!
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    Canadian geese are crazy small even on a galaxy note 2. I can only complete half the hunts due to a lack of targets. Very frustrating. These hunts cannot be sucessful if there are not enough game to meet the quota for the hunt.
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Can't usually see the geese unless I zoom in on my phone, use scope. Found if I watch the waterfall I can find enough "hiding" in the mist.
  • Options
    Thx for the tip. I'll give it a try.
  • Options
    Gary McKinnonGary McKinnon Registered Users 26 Posts
    Yep I'm on a iPhone and it sucks trying to locate them I will give the water fall a shoot. Txs
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I have had trouble finding enough geese also. I'll try the suggestions. Hope it works.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Did anyone else notice that the Canadian geese hunt is a lot easier now? When I first started playing them I barely had enough time to pass the hunt. Now I have at least 30 seconds left. A lot more of the geese are going up in the sky which makes them a lot easier to hit.
  • Options
    The good weather groose hunt is fair but the rainy day hunt does not have near enough targets for the time alloted. Either up the goose count or increase the time available.
  • Options
    Thehunter0124Thehunter0124 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Use level one scope on your shotgun hunt around water fall
  • Options
    My shotgun scope is not adjustable.
  • Options
    Peteroc317Peteroc317 Registered Users 55 Posts
    WmC wrote: »
    My shotgun scope is not adjustable.

Sure it is...when you go to upgrade screen go to sight and where it says level 7 or what ever level sight you have there will be an arrow to the left of it. Click it until it goes to level 1 then click fit at the bottom right
  • Options
    I see it now but never saw it before. Thx much.
  • Options
    jonnycatjonnycat Registered Users 6 Posts
    I use my Region 7 assault rifle...piece of cake.
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    I use the region 7 auto shotgun works on everything in region 8
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    yes the region 7 auto shot is more effective in level 8 than in level 7. buying the level 8 shot is a waste if you have an auto shot already. nI bought it to see if it is effective on the hyenas in 7... i owe them some payback.
  • Options
    Makes no flippin' difference! You still have to take as many shots at one to kill it, despite (supposedly) having nearly twice as much firepower. Same goes for the leopards...
  • Options
    I bet because what you gain in power you lose I reload time
  • Options
    Is the auto shotgun the one only available with gold
  • Options
    I think so I've got the cash gun and its really slow
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    the only way to get an hi-power automatic shotgun is to purchase with gold.. after obtaining it for discount during holiday event. i also upon release of level 8.. decided to try the level 8 hunter bucks shotgun which in theory is more powerful although its much slower fire rate.... any hunt with that gun has been a struggle when compared to the westin exterminator..and no more effective against the dreaded hyenas of level 7...so my advice is to save your hard earned hunterbucks... i have never had a problem in level 8 using the level 7 autoshot
  • Options
    I use my fully loaded G&H seeker with a level 1 scope for every contract hunt in region 7&8 and can kill anything in level 8 with one shot to the head.i won the gun in a rare holiday hunt...can anyone tell me how many gold coins it cost if I was to buy this gun?
  • Options
    g 78 33 wrote: »
    I bet because what you gain in power you lose I reload time

Not so, I'm using the Hauer Scythe shotgun!
  • Options
    Finally got all 12 geese. Downgraded to a level one scope. Easier to see the geese.
  • Options
    Just finished another goose hunt. I had 31 seconds left. It's getting easier to spot them.

I also killed a few with the Region 8 Assault Rifle. My big azz finger keeps hitting the swap button. The IPhone 4S is too small.
  • Options
    @ unknown63 did you try downgrading your scope on your shotgun? I use a level 2 scope. Makes it much easier to see the geese.
  • Options
    boshellboshell Registered Users 4 Posts
    I had trouble until I realized if you look for the white flashes in the trees..zoom in with scope and you will see them..the white flashes are the wings..