Options

Anyone else not getting pumas in contract hunts in region 8?

g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
When I was doing the main hunts I had the claw logo in contract hunts said kill 3 pumas when I finished the main hunts it had dissapeared, played like 60 contract hunts but never gotten the pumas again
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I never played any contract hunts with pumas. I have played over 100 contract hunts on region 8.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    I see other people are posting about problems with the puma hunts and I know they were there when I started just wondering why they aren't on ours?
  • Options
    That is strange. Maybe on the next update we will get the puma contract hunts.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I have had the pumas come up about three times in the contract hunts. I wish they would appear more often. I'm tired of killing moose. They never get tired of getting blasted at close range.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    @tanner96 what device are you playing on? I am playing on an iPhone.
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Play on android s4, still have 3 pumas hunt. I have not killed Nero, third trophy hunt, and have completed 19/40 in hunting series. It may have to do with stage progression.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I'm playing on an iPad 4.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    No pumas so far.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    No pumas here...
  • Options
    Gary McKinnonGary McKinnon Registered Users 26 Posts
    I gotten the pumas every once n a while I'm in iPhone 4 witch sucks for Canadian geese can barely c them the pumas r easy
  • Options
    I'm playing on an iPhone 4S but still haven't seen any pumas
  • Options
    Strange, my theory why some of us weren't seeing the pumas contract hunt was because we were using different operating systems. I still have not seem the pumas contract hunt.
  • Options
    Nope still no pumas guess they just aren't there
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    i got a a puma predator hunt only once also and am nearly finished with level 8... i play on android
  • Options
    Bears, mooses, bears, mooses, mooses, gooses, wolves, bears, bears, mooses, mooses, wolves, mooses, mooses, bears, wolverines, mooses and so on. All the stuff in the progression and trophy hunts like bison, cougars, elk etc are all missing. And I thought region 4 was a bit boring!
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    good point: i hadnt realized the buffalo hunts also stopped..i wonder if they correspond to your level in the trophy hunts..meaning that when you rip through the trophy hunts u end up with the last progression of contract hunts...and you miss a little variety by racing through..... playing each level in a type of pattern maximizing the variety.... just a thought

i only got one puma hunt but i did race through the trophy hunts
  • Options
    BounderbyBounderby Registered Users 31 Posts
    Already tried to reply...but automatically logged out...that pisses me off. I've had pumas once in the trophy hunts and catamount once in the hunting series...that's it for the puddy tats. Apart from that, mostly moose...chocolate moose, strawberry moose, ignoramoose, hippopotamoose, and endless series of bl**dy moose tottering across my sight picture. I've had a few suicidal bears...they come with different brands but they all behave the same...and some lethargic wolves. I shoot them all with a pistol to keep some interest going. The Canadian Geese are a bit challenging, and probably impossible on a phone. The melanic deer are recycled zombies and about as interesting. I think this level is a fill in to silence the critics...what happened to Australia? Anyway, it's still the best free game around.
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Still at same progression as previously stated in this thread and still get pumas in a predator and an onslaught hunt regularly. Pretty sure it has to do with stage progression.
  • Options
    FrenchyFrenchy Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hi everybody,
    I found pumas contract on my galaxy S4 with v1.2.3 of DH (last update yesterday).
    bbj3kxs_w300_h300.jpg

But I didn't found it on my Nexus 7 with same update. With Nexus I'm at level 41 and Region 8 is end.
    *** Potius Mori Quam Foedari ***
  • Options
    PhilosogamerPhilosogamer Registered Users 8 Posts
    There are only 2 contract Puma hunts. One is a predator onslaught, and another is a normal predator hunt.
  • Options
    Frenchy wrote: »
    Hi everybody,
    I found pumas contract on my galaxy S4 with v1.2.3 of DH (last update yesterday).
    bbj3kxs_w300_h300.jpg

But I didn't found it on my Nexus 7 with same update. With Nexus I'm at level 41 and Region 8 is end.

So, it looks as though you only get pumas if you've not finished the standard hunts. When you do you miss out altogether...
  • Options
    FrenchyFrenchy Registered Users 9 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    So, it looks as though you only get pumas if you've not finished the standard hunts. When you do you miss out altogether...

You're certainly right and it's the reason why I have no pum1s hunts on nexus.
    *** Potius Mori Quam Foedari ***
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    I had 2 today within a few hunts. I'm on Galaxy Ace II
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Frenchy wrote: »
    You're certainly right and it's the reason why I have no pum1s hunts on nexus.

Great avatar Frenchy
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    boshellboshell Registered Users 4 Posts
    I completed region 8 within the first day it was open.... I have done nothing but the contact hunts since and I have yet to see a puma hunt...
  • Options
    DrDeathDrDeath Registered Users 9 Posts
    Moose Hunter 2014
  • Options
    That's region 8 alright! I've taken to hunting mooses with a region 5 pistol now just to make it more interesting...
  • Options
    Uniquetiles@comcast.netUniquetiles@comcast.net Registered Users 6 Posts
    No more Pumas for me
  • Options
    DrDeathDrDeath Registered Users 9 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    That's region 8 alright! I've taken to hunting mooses with a region 5 pistol now just to make it more interesting...
    I like making chopped meat in reg1 with a reg8 gun.
  • Options
    The gun power thing makes no sense. If you use the 5000+ power shotgun in region 1 it should vaporise about 6 sheep in one go, but they die in just the same fashion. Conversely I'm taking out region 8 grizzly bears with one shot using a region 6 shotgun with just over half the recommended power, so it should take 2 or more shots really...