Options

Canadian geese

13Next

Comments

• Options
    DeathTweekerDeathTweeker Registered Users 3 Posts
    I haven't any problem killing anything with my kindle fire. Just waiting for region 9. I may add that I never spent a dime to buy anything. I only use guns that I can buy with bucks earned within the game and I have over 6600 kills.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Just got an update and it is way easier to see the geese now. It's like a snow background. Other hunts also have this background now too.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Odd, I'm still getting the waterfall background. I've had 3 goose hunts this morning and best time was 1:28 remaining.
  • Options
    Just another goose hunt this morning but the old background was back, however spotting the geese was way easier. Maybe the developers were in the process of making it better??
  • Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    I'm still getting the waterfall, but only play geese when both contracts show the geese and I have no other options. This morning I did get 10 and it looked like there were more geese and easier to see and hit. But it!s still really hard for my eyes to see them when in the waterfall. Scope definitely needed for me on this one.
  • Options
    Definitely easier. I shot 12 in around 20 seconds just now.
  • Options
    Petrie715Petrie715 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have an iPad so I def have it easier than those trying to use a phone.. I struggled with the geese too but it does get easier i think.. I really struggled when it is raining.. Try to focus on the tree to the right or the waterfall. A bunch come out and you can get 4-5 at the start of this board. But I do like this cause it actually is a challenge
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I use to really like the geese hunt. Now they made it far to easy.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Chap I work with has the same issue. Both region 8 contract hunts on his phone are gooses and he can't see them!
  • Options
    pistoff wrote: »
    Chap I work with has the same issue. Both region 8 contract hunts on his phone are gooses and he can't see them!

The geese are ridiculous and I don't care what some of you say who probably are really administrators affiliated with the developers of the game. I know several people that are having the same problems and yes, using iPad. Is it. Little better than before, yes, but not much on some of the hunts. Challenging is one thing, not being able to see them is quite another. Everyone I know that plays this is skipping the geese, as am I unless forced because they are my only 2 options in region 8. You should not have to use a scope and zoom in on geese.
  • Options
    Mmmhmmm...take a screenshot and post it then I will believe it.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Islander wrote: »
    The geese are ridiculous and I don't care what some of you say who probably are really administrators affiliated with the developers of the game. I know several people that are having the same problems and yes, using iPad. Is it. Little better than before, yes, but not much on some of the hunts. Challenging is one thing, not being able to see them is quite another. Everyone I know that plays this is skipping the geese, as am I unless forced because they are my only 2 options in region 8. You should not have to use a scope and zoom in on geese.

Could be you need to get your eyes checked.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options

Who exactly are you talking to?
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts

I am playing on my "tiny" samsung galaxy SII and I see them clearly when I zoom in. Yes, they are difficult to shoot, but the geese hunt is probably the most interesting as it is the most challenging. I have failed it a few times but in general I hit all 12 of them with around 20-30 seconds left on the clock (on average). The geese are very far away so in a real life situation I suppose you have to use the scope. Being a bird hunter myself, I would not be able to shoot them at these ridiculous distances, hence the zoom I guess is naturally required.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Peteroc317Peteroc317 Registered Users 55 Posts

Waaaaahh....stop your crying and play the game...so what you have to use a scope to find them it's part of the game
  • Options
    OneshotOneshot Registered Users 19 Posts
    Use your pistol and keep shooting
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    I'd like to thank the development team for adding more goose targets to the game. I still do not succeed on every hunt attempt but the combination of more targets and using a low power scope makes a sucessful hunt on my note 2 possible 75-80% of the time. That is an acceptable sucessful rate.
  • Options
    Peteroc317 wrote: »
    Waaaaahh....stop your crying and play the game...so what you have to use a scope to find them it's part of the game

Exactly what I was thinking. Enough of the complaining and move on. Quit the game, we don't care.
  • Options

How's this?

8afd3a67a32a75c05e076692da96f1a7.jpg

As you can see, I killed 12 with over a minute left on the clock. Had to be real quick to grab that screenshot, as it's only there for a second. Much harder than killing 12 geese!
  • Options
    cplkittlecplkittle Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have noticed that the level 1 sights on the shotguns and assault rifles work much better than the higher level sights. You get more peripheral vision with the lower level upgrade.
  • Options
    aston1969aston1969 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Is anybody having trouble finding the geese I can only get 7 out of 12 or 5 out of 10 can anyone gives some help lol

Had the same trouble myself found it easier to use an assault rifle look for the tiny dot of a goose in the distance then quickly zoom in and shoot hope this helps
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Glad this thread here was looking for a rocket launcher to reach out but manaaged to get the geese after reading advice on here!
    ( + )
  • Options
    icb1977icb1977 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Ok for those that have the goose hunt down pretty good, try this. Use your Region 8 Assault Rifle fully upgraded. I tried this and got 12 geese my second try. Good luck!!!!

I've killed all 12 with over a minute remaining. All though it was mostly luck. I killed 4 with one shot coming out of the waterfall/trees to the right. Definitely use a lower zoom scope.

On average I have 30-40 seconds remaining.
  • Options
    icb1977icb1977 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Ok for those that have the goose hunt down pretty good, try this. Use your Region 8 Assault Rifle fully upgraded. I tried this and got 12 geese my second try. Good luck!!!!
    Glad this thread here was looking for a rocket launcher to reach out but manaaged to get the geese after reading advice on here!

Sorry. I was replying to a different poster's comment.
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Like that screenshot .. yeah i know thats hard to get..not like u geta second chance.. im able to get the geese no problem.. its the best hunt of level 8 not the worst. Hey guess what u actually have to HUNT for the geese!