Options

How to get the Alpine Sportsman [Now live on App Store and Google Play]

2Next

Comments

• Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    The ability to buy the event gun with Hunter Bucks on Android was a bug that was fixed and updated not too long ago. We apologize for the confusion this caused!

We have been keeping an eye on the forums and appreciate all the feedback given both positive AND negative! Though negative comments that are constructive are looked at much more closely than others!

Thanks all!
  • Options
    deepu333deepu333 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Completed the alpine series but cant find raiper hound in the weapons store........ plz help........
  • Options
    hornadyhornady Registered Users 1 Posts
    I completely finished the sports man events n bith regions. However I didnt recieve the reward rifle. But got the pistol. How do I get that rifle now. Help me because I cant get a lot of gold to buy the semi auto light fifties
  • Options
    jbscruffyjbscruffy Registered Users 2 Posts
    Roone wrote: »
    The ability to buy the event gun with Hunter Bucks on Android was a bug that was fixed and updated not too long ago. We apologize for the confusion this caused!

We have been keeping an eye on the forums and appreciate all the feedback given both positive AND negative! Though negative comments that are constructive are looked at much more closely than others!

Thanks all!

I Am Using A Droid Razr m Android 4.1.2 And Still Can'tBuy Guns With Hunter bucks.
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    jbscruffy wrote: »
    I Am Using A Droid Razr m Android 4.1.2 And Still Can'tBuy Guns With Hunter bucks.

Bug was that for a short period of time guns needed to complete alpine series were a available for hunter bucks. This was fixed so that gold is required for both android and ios now.
  • Options
    wraslrdadwraslrdad Registered Users 4 Posts
    Completed pistol on 5 and assault rifle on 6 won stingray pistol and rapier hound assault rifle for 9.
  • Options
    GovernorGovernor Registered Users 1 Posts
    wraslrdad wrote: »
    Completed pistol on 5 and assault rifle on 6 won stingray pistol and rapier hound assault rifle for 9.

What weapons did you need to complete pistol on 5 and assault rifle on 6?
  • Options
    wraslrdadwraslrdad Registered Users 4 Posts
    Strongarm and Stockman
  • Options
    jonnycatjonnycat Registered Users 6 Posts
    I have completed both series. I was awarded the Region 9 assault rifle but not the pistol, so how do I get that?
  • Options
    nyr469nyr469 Registered Users 3 Posts
    oh look yet another worthless update that you can't use unless you pay more $$. such a joke
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    nyr469 wrote: »
    oh look yet another worthless update that you can't use unless you pay more $$. such a joke

I didn't pay any real money and have completed both events. It really isn't that hard to get the free gold. You can get between 12 to 15 gold per day by watching the videos.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Any reason why the game icon wasn't updated? Mine still has a deer with a red nose...
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    Any reason why the game icon wasn't updated? Mine still has a deer with a red nose...

The game icon was updated on my iPhone. The deer no longer has the red nose.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    How odd. The Game Center icon is back to normal, but the main one on the home page of my iPad still has Rudolph/Randy the (non) Reindeer on it.
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    How odd. The Game Center icon is back to normal, but the main one on the home page of my iPad still has Rudolph/Randy the (non) Reindeer on it.

That's odd! We updated the icon to reflect the Winter season but the easiest way to tell is that it doesn't have a red nose. Since it sounds like you've done the Alpine Sportsman you're on the correct build. At that point it's an Apple thing as we just supply the icon and Apple does the rest. It shouldn't be an issue just is weird!
  • Options
    bckoesterbckoester Registered Users 16 Posts
    Well the game was finally working great, not hanging after every mission. I avoided downloading all of the maps just stuck to doing Region 8 farming cash. I had to see what all the hoopla was about the pistol and assault rifle mission so like a dummy I downloaded the maps.

Back to crashing after every mission. Oh joy, things change but not much....
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    I don't get the reason why these weapons are acquired with gold only(other than it is specifiedby the pwb). Why make acquisition with the most difficult asset to obtain rather than the hunter bucks that can be readily accumulated. I know that i will not waste the gold on a weapon that does not have a long term value in the game even if I can win a more valuable weapon as a result of finishing the special hunting series. All my weapons so far have been acquired with hunter bucks.