Options

Alpine hunts

Just finished assault rifle hunt didn't cost me nothing won region 9 assault rifle the gun I needed for the hunt I won in holiday hunts got lucky i finished this hunt with over 6mill
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    OndeseOndese Registered Users 1 Posts
    Do you have to purchase guns with gold for these events? No cash purchase available ?
  • Options
    BlerkoidBlerkoid Registered Users 15 Posts
    The Alpine pistol and assault rifle are being sold for gold only right now. Having said that - you are guaranteed to receive a region 9 pistol and assault rifle once you complete the tasks.

It only took me a few hours and I got both weapons ;)
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    This event is bullcrap. I'll buy my region 9 weapons with hunter bucks. I have plenty that I can never spend. I'll never give glu my hard earned real money.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Eric BEric B Registered Users 52 Posts
    When is the Android update coming out???????
    SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3
  • Options
    Glu has already released it. Check if there is an update for you through the Android App Store.
  • Options
    deepu333deepu333 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Completed the alpine series but cant find raiper hound in the weapons store........ plz help........
  • Options
    deepu333 wrote: »
    Completed the alpine series but cant find raiper hound in the weapons store........ plz help........

Did you check under the Assault Rifles tab?
  • Options
    DrinkinbudDrinkinbud Registered Users 2 Posts
    Bull shit should cheat and get gold waste of time
  • Options
    PellokPellok Registered Users 5 Posts
    Finished all missions but received only the assault rifle not the pistol... Is it normal?
  • Options
    jonnycatjonnycat Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same here...got the rifle but not the pistol.
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Hey guys, for those who didn't receive the pistol can you answer a couple for questions?

1. (This will always be default question) Which device/OS are you using?
    2. Did you complete all 30 missions in region 5?
    3. Click Swap Out (Not weapon store) and go to pistols. Do you see PHC Stingray there?

Thanks!
  • Options
    Thehunter0124Thehunter0124 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Yes I see strong arm there but no region 9 pistol
  • Options
    Finished all 30 it's checked off I am using iOS Iphone4
  • Options
    Yes I see strong arm there but no region 9 pistol

Oops meant the region 9 gun! Editing post lol
  • Options
    No region 9 gun there
  • Options
    No region 9 gun there

Thanks for the reply! We are looking into this but so far it's a case we have yet to see in-house. The more info we can get from users the better. Hopefully we can get other people besides you to tell us device/Os so we can see if it's device type, OS, etc.

What specific iOS are you using? 6.x, 7.x?

Thanks!
  • Options
    iOS 7 iPhone 4
  • Options
    bckoesterbckoester Registered Users 16 Posts
    Is Region 9 out? I see posts where people are playing 9 but nothing for droid so for. It's somewhat confusing. Would be nice to see the company make a clear statement.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    bckoester wrote: »
    Is Region 9 out? I see posts where people are playing 9 but nothing for droid so for. It's somewhat confusing. Would be nice to see the company make a clear statement.

Region 9 is not out. People in this thread are talking about the special alpine event on regions 5 and 6. If you complete those special events you will a region 9 pistol and a region 9 assault rifle.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Region 9 is not out. People in this thread are talking about the special alpine event on regions 5 and 6. If you complete those special events you will a region 9 pistol and a region 9 assault rifle.

Right- the weapons are for Region 9, but the region is not out yet (and won't be for a few weeks).
  • Options
    Nexus 4 Android kitkat -> no pistol
  • Options
    killerbeekillerbee Registered Users 1 Posts
    Is there any thing else after region 8 sitting here bored
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Try going back to region 7 if you're bored with region 8. The contract hunts are a little more exciting. More lions, cheetahs, and pheasants, and no moose. Try it for a while.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    jonnycatjonnycat Registered Users 6 Posts
    1. I am playing on a Kindle Fire HDX
    2. Yes, I completed all 30 missions
    3. It is not there when I go to Swap Out
    Roone wrote: »
    Hey guys, for those who didn't receive the pistol can you answer a couple for questions?

1. (This will always be default question) Which device/OS are you using?
    2. Did you complete all 30 missions in region 5?
    3. Click Swap Out (Not weapon store) and go to pistols. Do you see PHC Stingray there?

Thanks!
  • Options
    Now the new region will come out and.still no pistol. If you can't manage them well, stop the events (former Xmas event, many of us lost saves and never get the Xmas bonus guns.back...)
  • Options
    I look at all these threads and replied all my information I just want to know if we will be compensated for this or just to give up I got more then enough hunter bucks to get the gun but that's beside the point I only spent five real dollars for the gold to get this gun early now I'll have to wait can we please just get an answer to the problem
  • Options
    waitforitwaitforit Registered Users 12 Posts
    I have completed all of the mission on region 5 and the alpine events and did not receive the pistol. I am pretty sure it was because I did not have Internet on my phone

Samsung s4
    Android Version 4.3

Thanks!
  • Options
    I don't know I had wifi on and had full service and still no pistol
  • Options
    Same here and still no answer from glu...
  • Options
    Kevin965Kevin965 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I completed region 5 all hunt an the pistol hunt after purchasing sportsman pistol with gold an did not receive region nine pistol I put in a ticket yesterday for this I use a iPad 3rd generation with iOS 7