Options

GH invitational?

I got pop-up the other day,any idea when this will be playable?
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Best guess is Thursday, usually announcements come a week in advance.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Thanks Kyra, looking forward too it!:cool:
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    You have the correct gun, right?
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I sure the **'ll hope so!:cool:
  • Options
    This one most likely:

5d4bd9d3c28afc9b88b455cc5dc89806.jpg
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    How did to you get the g&h seeker,I don't see it in the weapon store.Ihave the hauer extractor for region 8.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    How did to you get the g&h seeker,I don't see it in the weapon store.Ihave the hauer extractor for region 8.
    I was just going to ask the same thing. This weapon doesn't seem to be available to me. It isn't in the weapons store. I have the Rapier Hound for region 9.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    The event will require above pictured weapon, when the event begins it will become available for purchase by gold only. It, like the alpine event, is using a weapon rewarded from holiday hunts. Those hunts had a weapon that had to be purchased with gold to participate they proved to be the most valuable hunts of all so far to have participated in, which makes complete sense because that is what brought us rare hunts. Check out the link, read first post http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?90250-Screenshots that is all that could have been won.
  • Options
    REGIONRATREGIONRAT Registered Users 21 Posts
    Oh well, lol

Thanks, Kyra
  • Options
    This is just what I think anyway, it will be here soon and questions will be answered. I am hoping that there is a pistol hunt with it that uses the G&H Champion also, makes sense to me.

You are welcome, Regionrat, for what that is worth after giving possible bad news, lol
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Kyra,thanks for the info,any guess on how much gold it will cost to get the g&h,if you can't it's cool.I wish, I had Got the game sooner,missing out the holiday hunts is costly
  • Options
    No idea, I got lucky in that I won the right ones by chance except pistol for alpine hunt. It is the first time they did something that massive, they gave six region events all at once. Before that events were always handled just like they are now, except weapons weren't awarded. I just noticed that there is a tend here, meaning it is possible weapons acquired by participating probably will be used in future events.
  • Options
    The good thing about this is that now glu is actually giving all special event guns at the price of two weapons, creating a gold club, or something, rather than just the one needed for the hunt that you may never use again. Hopefully we keep getting awarded guns we will need for the next ones. I think it is a great change, maybe they are just trying to show everyone how greedy they really are....
  • Options
    We'll possibly see a region 9 special next using the Hound AR. The only issue I have with winning 2 region 9 weapons in the Alpine series is that it made the Winter "Special" rubbish value, as I already owned 2 of the 4 weapons!
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    This one most likely:

5d4bd9d3c28afc9b88b455cc5dc89806.jpg

You were right. Just got the update for the event.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    You were right. Just got the update for the event.

Lol I saw his post a couple days ago and sent an email to the team! "Careful guys we have someone leaking info to the players!" Great deductive analysis!

Now if you guys can guess what's coming next update I will know there are spies! ;)
  • Options
    pawkapawka Registered Users 49 Posts
    Gun's and bullet's will be involved.
  • Options
    pawka wrote: »
    Gun's and bullet's will be involved.

Wrong on both!

/ducks and hide while the speculation begins!
  • Options
    Roone wrote: »
    Wrong on both!

Lol! When is android update coming? Kidding really, I know it should be soon.
  • Options
    Roone wrote: »
    Wrong on both!

Maybe an event with a bow?
  • Options
    There'll probably be mooses!
  • Options
    Yay update! No pistol hunt, but 60 hunts for assault rifle, nice! Time to go shoot stuff; speculation can come later.
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    It's the same thing moose geese bears wolverines pumas it takes 190 gold coins
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    It's the same thing moose geese bears wolverines pumas it takes 190 gold coins

I already had the assault rifle so it was free for me. Pretty easy 60 hunts. Now I'll wait for Region 10.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Just spotted that there's a new G&H rifle in the store, too. I wonder what that is for?
  • Options
    Hopefully for killing leprechauns for gold or the Easter bunny for really being a hare, not a bunny.
    Probably see G&H Arbiter used too, best guess, sorry glu, is rare hunts rifle series. I really want to predict what is about to happen, purely my own speculation, but I really don't want to spoil the excitement for glu. I will continue to play no matter what and be happy and thankful for what you all do.
  • Options
    Speculate all you want!!!!
  • Options
    pawkapawka Registered Users 49 Posts
    Could be fact's, maybe we know people , who know people , who........
  • Options
    KernowKernow Registered Users 2 Posts
    I just finished this hunt but didn't notice a reward after the 60th. Was there one? My wifi dropped at some point near the end so maybe it didn't 'sync'.
  • Options
    You should have won a region 10 double barrel shotgun.