Options

Game glitch opens a "Zombie Deer Hunt"

Lanai HunterLanai Hunter Registered Users 22 Posts
When playing in "Club Hunts" there is a "back door" which opens up a "Zombie Deer Hunt" at level 9. You can win 2 platinum eagles after killing three zombie deer. I have won over 600 platinum eagles in the last three weeks. At first I had accidentally opened the "Zombie Deer Hunt" and It took me a couple days to figure out how I did it. I don't want to give everything away so good hunting!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    cabbagecabbage Registered Users 16 Posts
    OK. I'm curious.
  • Options
    don1923don1923 Registered Users 46 Posts
    Wish I could use it. C'mon, give it up.

My region 9 sux anyway. Droid , nothing but crashes I litterally spent over $100 on 9. But its worth it I guess.
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Cmon dont tease... whats the point..? U wanna share or not? Make a decision..by the way .... using a game glitch to manipulate coin aquisition has been ruled as cheating by glu.. at least thats what they did to me.. removed all coin aquired in dhreloaded using glitch. Beware. And maybe its a good idea to keep your glitch quiet... as not to be SCREWED.. i mean "FLAGGED " by GLU..
  • Options
    biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    If you're not sharing, then you're bragging. If it's not there for everybody, then you're cheating. So, what is it?
  • Options
    I shared the glitch and where to find it, if your not going to put the effort in to figure it out that just takes the fun out of playing. I accidentally found the glitch, I did not manipulate the game, I am only playing what was given to me. I only enjoy playing the game fair and square that's what makes it worth playing.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    So...you are seriously not going to share your find???
    Say What??
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    Maybe he's a DH leprechaun, hoarding his pot of platinum eagles!!!
  • Options
    Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    Something smells funny.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    When playing in "Club Hunts" there is a "back door" which opens up a "Zombie Deer Hunt" at level 9. You can win 2 platinum eagles after killing three zombie deer. I have won over 600 platinum eagles in the last three weeks. At first I had accidentally opened the "Zombie Deer Hunt" and It took me a couple days to figure out how I did it. I don't want to give everything away so good hunting!

I have done all of the club hunts in region 9 and never seen this "back door" you are talking about.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Same here. What else is there to *be* a back door?
    Facebook player
  • Options
    Hey people I am not trying to brag or horde the Platinum Eagles. I only thought that it would have been a challenge to find the "back door" on your own anyway here is how to get to a Zombie Deer Hunt. I can only guarantee it will work using IOS. 1) Go to "Club Hunts". 2) There are ten maps, swipe through the maps quickly till you see that the maps become blank and show no animal hunts on them. 3) Make sure the "Go Hunt" banner is in white. 4) Stop at level 9 and press the "Go Hunt" banner, this should take you to a Zombie Deer Hunt. 5) After playing you need to play a different level before you can replay the Zombie Deer Hunt. I hope everyone has a good time collecting their Platinum Eagles.
  • Options
    Hey people I am not trying to brag or horde the Platinum Eagles. I only thought that it would have been a challenge to find the "back door" on your own anyway here is how to get to a Zombie Deer Hunt. I can only guarantee it will work using IOS. 1) Go to "Club Hunts". 2) There are ten maps, swipe through the maps quickly till you see that the maps become blank and show no animal hunts on them. 3) Make sure the "Go Hunt" banner is in white. 4) Stop at level 9 and press the "Go Hunt" banner, this should take you to a Zombie Deer Hunt. 5) After playing you need to play a different level before you can replay the Zombie Deer Hunt. I hope everyone has a good time collecting their Platinum Eagles.
    Thanks. That does work. I am on an iPhone 5.
  • Options
    No problem, you will notice that each level has multiple new hunts on them. Enjoy!
  • Options
    No luck on my iPad.
  • Options
    I smell a troll. I'm with Sheppeck.
  • Options
    I don't have region 10 unlocked yet, maybe when I unlock it, it will work for me.
    Did you try it before 10 was unlocked?
  • Options
    I only found it after completing region 10 and I only play on my iphone.
  • Options
    I smell a troll. I'm with Sheppeck.

Lanai hunters instructions really do work.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I can't get to happen on my iPad. I guess I am doing something wrong. I'll keep trying though.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    I just opened region 10, and still can't get it to work on my iPad.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    It does work. Thanks!!
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Players who are using an iPad, try to explain to me in detail what you are doing step by step, maybe I can help.
  • Options
    I hope everyone earns enough Eagles to upgrade their bows.
  • Options
    I'm moving from region to region as fast as I can, but the map doesn't go blank. It immediately loads the hunts.
  • Options
    Los wrote: »
    I'm moving from region to region as fast as I can, but the map doesn't go blank. It immediately loads the hunts.
    The maps need to be blank. Try using a different method to cancel out the maps. It took me at least three days for me to figure it out on my iPhone, it's there have faith.
  • Options
    Well then I stand corrected. I cannot get to that back door. It may be the operating system I am using. One thing is for certain, Glu will close it shortly, so hunt away!
  • Options
    When I click on the white "go hunt" it just goes gray and locks up. Either the door has closed or it doesn't work on my IPad. Thanks for sharing though Lanai Hunter. That was cool of you.
  • Options
    Sorry that it didn't work for you but try something else, I bet every platform has a weakness and it's only a matter of finding it.
  • Options
    cabbagecabbage Registered Users 16 Posts
    I think it may have been fixed. Twice I've gotten to the screen saying "Kill 3 zombie deer" and as soon as I hit enter, the game reloads.
  • Options
    cabbage wrote: »
    I think it may have been fixed. Twice I've gotten to the screen saying "Kill 3 zombie deer" and as soon as I hit enter, the game reloads.

I just played and it's still working. Try to reboot DH sometimes weird things happen and I get locked out but after rebooting everything is back to normal.